I think I'm in love again-Fred and George

You walked down the steps to the Great Hall wearing your school uniform and sighing to yourself. Your best friends ,Fred and George Weasley, ran up behind you and picked you up bridal style.

"Come on!" They said all of a sudden starting to run away with you. You heard the sound of Umbridge's heels running down the hall after you. You realised that they had pranked Umbridge and had now dragged you into it. They dropped you onto the floor of their dorm.

"Ow, what was that for?" You said rubbing you head and getting off the floor.

"What was what for?" Fred asked you with a mischevious smile.

"Oh whatever" You said rolling your eyes and smiling sarcastically at them.

"So Y/N want to know what we did to Umbitch the toad?" George asked you putting his arm round your shoulders. You pushed his arm off of you and gave him a teasing smile.

"Not really, I have better things to do" You said going to walk out the dorm. Fred grabbed your waist and pushed you down onto an armchair, meanwhile George was holding your arms behind the armchair. Fred turned away from you and got something out of his draw. It was one of his school ties. He tied your hands behind your back so George could walk round to the front of you. You raised your eyebrows confused at them.

"Awww Freddie do you think she's confused?" George said grinning at you.

"Wipe that grin off your face Weasley" You growled at him.

"Don't use that language with us" Fred said lifting your chin up so you could look him in the eyes. You decided to play along with them. You smiled sweetly at them as you fiddled with the ropes behind your back. You leaned forward and kissed Fred on the lips. Startled, he dropped his wand and George stood their just as gobsmacked as Fred was. Suddenly, the ropes came undone. You pushed Fred off of you and you stood up smiling at them. Fred was blushing like mad and you turned round to George and did the same to him. To be honest you didn't want it to end.

"Will you both go out with me?" You said turning to them.

"Mhm" They said. You fell asleep entangled in your new boyfriends arms and nothing had ever felt better. You never even found out what they did to Umbridge.