Yule Ball Pt.4(Final Part)-George

George was sat at a table and kissing Angelina Johnson. You dropped the drinks and ran out of the hall without looking back.

"Y/N"

You could hear George calling you and running after you, you ran into the Gryffindor common room before swinging round to face him.

"HOW COULD YOU!" You screamed at him tears streaming down your face.

"Please let me explain" George pleaded crying.

"You have five minutes" You snarled at him.

"I didn't kiss her, I swear, she kissed me and I pushed her straight off" George said crying on his knees.

"That's what they all say" You said going to walk off.

"Wait please, Y/N I love you" George said standing up and grabbing you arm. Those words rung around your head like a siren.

"Prove it" You said to him grabbing a hold of his face. George said nothing just grabbed you and pulled you in for a kiss. Fireworks were exploding in your brain, you'd loved this boy since your 1st year and he had finally kissed him. You kissed him back wrapping your arms round his neck. When you both finally pulled away you were gasping for breathe. You rested your forehead against George's.

"Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" George asked you looking into your eyes.

"Of course" You giggled kissing him again . You fell asleep in your new boyfriends arms, and you were never letting go.