cuddle • [NamGi]

"cuddle"

namjoon x yoongi

au : no
content warning(s) : none

(republished because wattpad was being stubborn)

○○○

"yoonie?"

"hm?" yoongi opened his eyes, blinking at the bright sunlight shining into his bedroom. he turned around underneath his covers and saw namjoon standing in the dooropening, wearing one of yoongi's pairs of shorts and a bright pink t-shirt. "good morning, pinky."

namjoon smiled widely at the nickname the older male always gave him when he wore this shirt.

"mornin'!" namjoon skipped over to yoongi's bed, crawling under the covers and into his caregiver's arms. "hung'y yoonie," the little mumbled.

"is it that late already?" yoongi asked, namjoon didn't really like to eat breakfast, he was never hungry in the morning, so it must be lunchtime. however, there was no sign he was going to move any time soon.

"yes, lunchies time!" namjoon grinned. he lifted his head to look at yoongi's face. the older male opened one of his eyes to peak at namjoon when he felt movement, making namjoon giggle and try to copy him. "look, can wink too!"

"good job, pinky." yoongi smiled, thightening his arms around the boy on top of him. "you look so cute this morning."

"thank you," the little blushes. he laid his head back down on yoongi's chest.

yoongi's face held a content smile as he listened to namjoon's calm breathing. he really felt so lucky to be able to take of namjoon like this, the man who always took care of so many things for bts as a group and was always willing to listen to any of the members whenever they need help. to yoongi, namjoon deserved the whole world. no, the whole universe.

"what'd you do this morning, joonie?"

"hm," namjoon hummed. "firs' play with stuffies, then go livin' room an' watch ca'toon with koo an' then play lego with hobi!"

"sounds like a great morning," yoongi said. namjoon nodded, adding a muffled great mornin'! into yoongi's chest.

"let's get out and make some food, hm?"

"no, no." the little said. "comfy now, yoonie."

yoongi laughed. "are you sure? you were so hungry," namjoon nodded and smiled widely before clutching onto yoongi tighter. "alright, let's cuddle some more."

"thank you," the younger whispered as he closed his eyes.

○○○

this one is very~ short, but for all the namgi lovers i have another (longer!!) story that you can find on my profile which you can read :)