joonie • [NamSeok]

"joonie"

namjoon x hoseok

au : no
content warning(s) : none

○○○

his weekly hour-long bathtime was the only time namjoon felt truly comfortable slipping into littlespace. every sunday evening he grabbed his bathtoys from his closet and hid them in the pile of clean pj's he took to the bathroom, trying his best not to slip just yet, in case he ran into one of the guys before he made it to the bathroom.

this week it was particularly hard to stay in his adult mindset, as he was working on multiple projects at the same time and it was all very stressful. namjoon had been looking forward to his bath for days, desperately needing to relax by regressing.

the rapper gathered all the things he needed in his arms and shuffled out of his bedroom and across the hallway to the bathroom. he dropped the clothes, bathtoys and soap behind the bathroom door and quickly locked it, relieved that he didn't run into any of his friends.

he smiled looking at the baby blue pajama pants he would get to wear later, grabbing them out of the messy pile on the floor and neatly folding them. these were among his favorite pj's he owned. he then placed the clean underwear and hoodie on top of the pants, just as neatly folded.

the pile on the floor now only consisted of his favorite bubble soap that smelled like oranges and a bunch of different bathtoys, like little cars and rubber duckies. before he allowed himself to grab them, namjoon took his phone out of his pocket and turned on some calm music, turning up the volume to drown out any sounds he didn't want others to hear.

after placing the phone on the sink he turned the tap of the bathtub on and poured some of the soap in, smiling widely when bubbles started to form immediately. he started pulling his shirt off, mumbling to himself how excited he was to play with his bathtoys again, when he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"namjoon? can i quickly grab something?" he heard hoseok's voice through the door. namjoon's eyes widened. he had already slipped and it would be hard to hide it, but he really didn't want anyone to find out.

"joon? i left my speaker when showering earlier."

namjoon looked around the room and he saw hoseok's speaker sitting on the shelf underneath the mirror.

"y-yes! a min-minute!" he stuttered. he didn't know where the stutter came from, but he didn't like it, making the little pout. he walked over to the door, his t-shirt in his hands, but right when he went to unlock the door he remembered the pile of bathtoys.

he glanced around the room, trying to think of a way to hide them and ended up throwing some towels on the toys. he tried to make it look like it was nothing unusual, but it still looked weird. he could hear his friend sigh right behind the door, though, so he just hoped that hoseok wouldn't look this way.

namjoon took a deep breath before opening the door, smiling at hoseok. he had always had a bit of a soft spot for his older friend, especially when he was in little space. namjoon tried not to stare at hoseok's smile, but it was hard.

"what's that smell?" hoseok glanced towards the bathtub, not used to the sweet smell in the bathroom. "oh wait, is this that orange soap you used last week, too?"

namjoon panicked, he hadn't thought about how his friend could obviously smell the bubble soap. "uh- yeah, i-i did. wanted-d to try something new." he struggled immensely to use his big voice. he was just happy that hoseok didn't comment on the bubbles.