dorm • [TaeKook]

"dorm"

taehyung x jeongguk

au : yes
content warning(s) : none

○○○

jeongguk sat with his legs crossed on his desk chair. he was bent over his desk, eyebrows furrowed and his eyes focused on his drawing. the little sat alone in the small dormroom, entertaining himself while waiting for his caregiver, boyfriend and roommate to get back from class.

the pink haired male looked up and stared out through the window, thinking for a minute or two about what he could draw next. he enjoyed the view, giggling when he saw a young girl being chased by someone who was probably her dad in the park in front of the dorm building. taehyung and jeongguk's dorm was quite a few floors up, which allowed them to see over the whole park.

the little adjusted the earbuds in his ears before grabbing a red pencil and a clean piece of paper. he was going to draw hearts and stars and other shapes all over it and in rainbow colors.

jeongguk softly hummed along with the music and he blindly reached for the gummies that laid on the desk, next to all of his pencils. he wanted to eat one, but he noticed he only had four left. the little pouted as he looked at the candies. there were two red ones, a green one and a blue one.

"save for daddy," he decided, whispering it to himself. "no mowe gummies for kookie now."

he nodded to himself and focused back on his drawing, grabbing an orange pencil.

soon jeongguk had gone through all the colors of the rainbow and he admired his work. he smiled at all the pretty colors and simple shapes. it wasn't very hard to do, even in littlespace he could draw a little more complex things, but he was very happy with how it turned out.

the door opened softly behind him, taehyung stepping inside the room. the elder smiled when he heard jeongguk mumble to himself. the little hadn't heard him yet and continued debating on what his next drawing would be.

"hey, kookie." taehyung said softly as he placed his hand on jeongguk's shoulders. he tried not to startle the pink haired male, but the latter jumped a little bit, anyway.

"daddy! you scare me," jeongguk giggled, though, he didn't mind too much. he was just happy his caregiver was back from class. the little took his earbuds out of his ears.

"sorry, baby boy." taehyung smiled. he gave jeongguk a peck on his temple, before looking at all the papers spread all over the desk. "what have you been doing, hm?"

"drawing! look, made a puppy and a piggy and a rainbow and lots o' shapes!" jeongguk pointed at all the papers as he mentioned them, excited he could finally show taehyung his work.

"i love them," the caregiver smiled.

"also save daddy some gummies." jeongguk said proudly. he carefully picked the four brightly colored candies up from the desk and dropped them in taehyung's hand. taehyung immediatly put one in his mouth.

"hm, thank you, baby boy." he hummed. jeongguk giggled cutely, his cheeks coloring pink.

"you had fun class?" jeongguk asked, turned sideways in the desk chair to be able to look at taehyung better.

"yeah, we started a new project today. i'm going to be making a set of clothes from start to finish. i'm very excited." taehyung explained. he sat down on the bottom bunk bed and started taking his shoes off.

"woah, 'as cool, daddy!" jeongguk exclaimed. "you gonna cut an'- an' sew fabric?"

"you're even more excited than i am, koo." taehyung chuckled, throwing his shoes to the side. "but yes, i'll be designing the pieces, choosing fabrics and then putting them together myself."

jeongguk smiled sheepishly and hopped off the desk chair, standing in front of his caregiver.

"daddy's very cool." he mumbled, straddling the older male and nuzzling his head in taehyung's neck. taehyung smiled widely and tightly wrapped his arms around jeongguk.

"thank you," taehyung grinned. "you know, you're really good at giving hugs, koo. have i ever told you that?"

jeongguk giggled, lifting his head up. "yes, you're silly! everyday you tell me!"

"hm, it must really be true then." taehyung pondered.

jeongguk laughed at his daddy's serious face and launced himself back against his boyfriend's chest, pushing taehyung down on the bed. the older moved them so their feet didn't have to hang off the edge of the bed anymore.

the couple were all wrapped up together, happy it was finally the weekend. after five days of classes, they could spend all of their time together for the next two days, even if studying would take up most of those days.

jeongguk was laying half on the mattress, half on taehyung, with his left leg between his caregiver's and his arm resting on taehyung's chest. taehyung's arms were wrapped tightly around the little and his face was pressed into the pink hair that smelled like coconut shampoo. the taste of gummies lingered on his tongue as he thought about how lucky he was to call jeongguk his.

"love you, daddy." jeongguk whispered, his eyes closed, basking in his caregiver's attention.

"love you too, baby boy, koo."