sick • [JiKook]

"sick"

jimin x jeongguk

au : no
content warning(s) : sick!jiminie

○○○

being an idol was hard work. it was almost time for their comeback and bts were working hard, working for probably a little too long every single day. honestly, they were bound to overwork themselves if they kept going like this, but neither of the seven members cared, as they wanted to do their absolute best for their fans.

it was a wednesday evening and jimin, jeongguk and namjoon were about to leave the office. there was a car already waiting for them, ready to take them home, but it took jimin a while to gather all of his things.

to jeongguk and namjoon it seemed like he was taking his sweet time on purpose, while in reality jimin was struggling to remember where all of his things were. the pink haired male was on the verge of his little space, which made it incredibly hard for him to think clearly.

usually jimin was pretty good at controling when he slipped, but all day today he had been feeling bad, his body aching and he was so, so tired. it was always easier for him to regress when he felt sick.

the other members of the group knew about his little space, but jimin prefered to be alone when he was little. not because he didn't like to be taken care of, but because he didn't want to bother his friends.

jimin was looking around the practice room one more time, trying to make sure that he didn't forget anything, when jeongguk yelled his name from down the hallway. he could hear the younger walking over to the practice room, the heavy boots making a thumping sound on the floor.

jimin stopped himself from giggling at the sound - right now really wasn't the time, jeongguk was probably about to scold him for taking so long. he also should really be packing up his earbuds and phone charger, which he had spotted in the corner of the room.

jimin quickly grabbed the handful of cords and stuffed them in his bag, walking over to the other side of the room to gather his coat as jeongguk opened the door.

"jimin! hurry up, the car is waiting."

jimin nodded, shrugging on his coat, suddenly realising how cold he had been. he shivered and ignored the slightly dizzy feeling that rushed to his head after bending over to grab the coat from the floor.

○○○

the car ride wasn't very long, but jimin fell asleep anyway. namjoon was sitting all the way in the back, listening to music on his headphones, and jeongguk was sat next to jimin, just staring out of the window.

the youngest occasionally looked over to jimin, hearing him shiver and move slightly every now and then. jeongguk frowned, not sure if his friend was just cold or if he was getting sick. when he thought about it, jeongguk could remember a few signs that told him that jimin wasn't just cold.

one of those signs being that jimin had been having a hard time focusing all day long. hoseok had even pointed it out, almost scolding him for not paying attention, however he was distracted by something else just on time. jeongguk was glad that jimin didn't get scolded in the middle of practice, as he suspected that he would have probably slipped into little space.

the youngest of the group knew that jimin didn't like to be little in front of them, but he didn't really know why. personally jeongguk absolutely loved seeing jimin as a little. honestly, he wouldn't even mind taking care of the cute pink haired boy.