EP-7

JIMIN

Then I remember that those boys came toward me and then they pushed me for no reason.I started to act strong and answer their questions in a manly voice.

They said  that:

‘OOOhh you are the new transfer student?’

I said: ‘Yes.’

 They said: ‘OOH YOU ARE SO LITTLE AND YOU LOOK LIKE A ELF’

I started to become angry alot.They said something bad about my parents,so I pushed  them then they started to fight with me..

Then I remember that I blacked out!

I was remembering that moment and my teacher started to  shake me  so that I could answer her questions.

I answered my teacher :’ I don’t know their names  but i can  recognize them.’

Then my teacher took me  to the school doctor.I asked her that:

 ‘Did JEONG--YEON really helped me??’

SHE SAID :YES!! If she had not come on time then you might have been hurt very badly. .Don’t worry I'll punish those students!

I was walking towards my home. My knee was hurt very badly.I was in so much pain that I was trying my best to walk.

I hear someone yelling my name. I turned around and I saw jeongyeon was running towards me.

I was so shocked.She came and gave me an ointment so I could massage that on my knee.

I was putting that ointment paste on my knee, as I was on my knees down the floor, I saw her feet hitting the ground! UWU!!!! 

I stand up.

After that we’re so awkward .

She said:’OK I ' M GOING.’ 

I said :’JEONGYEON!!!’

She turned to myself and said : ‘Hmm?’ 

and i said:

‘THA--NK YOU FOR SAVING ME!’

She said: 

‘NO PROBLEM!!,

OK  I'M GOING, MY FAMILY IS WAITING FOR ME..’

And there she disappeared from my eyes……...

                           JEONGYEON

I saw him going towards the school doctor with the teacher, I was glancing from a big tree.

I saw him even in the clinic of the doctor that he was badly hurt, as the doctor was treating him he was making noises that I guess he couldn’t bear that pain.

After that I was finding him everywhere to give him the ointment that I bought after school bell rings.

I found him in the stairs of the street towards his home.

I shouted ‘JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!...........’ 

(I shouted but jimin will say that I yelled!)

I gave him the ointment. He was treating his knee but I was so shy that unconsciously  I was hitting my feet on the ground.

(play sana’s line ‘SHY SHY SHY’ in the background lol.)

I wish that he hadn't seen me.. Uoff!!!!! If that happened that would've second hand embarrassment, even more….!!

After that I go on my own path…..

And he goes on his own.