EP-10

JEONGYEON

                                                                   (THIS MORNING)

I dressed up to go to school, as I was tying my tie my phone rang, I took the phone, My heart stops, my breath goes away, my eyes widen, my tie falls off from my neck as my hand loses my control.

I got a notification from our school group chat, literally, no one chatted in the group as every class has a different group chat. Some important school matters are discussed here. I was so shocked after reading that! 

A girl just stole nayeon’s personal diary from her locker, as nayeon forgot to take that home. She tore up nayeon’s locker, She took pictures of pages from her diary and then posted them on our school group chat. As students got things to criticize about, they started chatting memes and jokes about her. A Lot of students also wrote many bad comments about her. Nayeon was on vacation because there was a family wedding in her hometown. Nayeon called me as she read those mean chats. 

The class’s group chat started ringing about new notifications. The whole class was talking about her in the chat. She was very hurt of course, if someone read or took other's personal diary so the other will be hurt. But, that girl posted it to the school's group chat, and many students read it and made fun of her.

I took my tie from the floor, I was so angry that I hit my room’s door so hard that my family looked at me with shocked faces. I said ‘bye’ to my family, my mom shouted ‘Do breakfast first’

But, I was so in a hurry that I didn't listen to her.

I went to school. As I entered the school’s ground, I saw Sana, I went to the classroom to put my backpack in the classroom. Everyone was just talking about nayeon. AAH!! I couldn't bear it. Sana was also very angry. There were almost twenty minutes to class. I was feeling suffocated that everyone was making fun of her. I and Sana went outside for a walk but still, every person in school was talking about nayeon. After being a little relaxed, we went back to our classes. Sana told me that she messaged that girl to delete those pics but she replied that she is not going to delete them. I was so angry that I loudly said 

‘WHAT!!!’ 

I flipped my hair and folded my arms and said to sana in a low voice:

‘How can she say that? Nayeon is hurt. it's not good that everyone is making fun of her!. She has to delete it!’

I wanted to kill her but can't because we don't know her name. I saw Jimin, he bowed to me and I also bowed to him with a slight smile.

I remember the girl’s username, but it was not the official ID of a student.

Class started, our teacher stepped into our class, As he was going to start reading the book, a boy shouted:

‘Sir! Did you hear about what has happened in our class?

I really wanted to spare him to death!

Sir replied: ‘I Don't want anyone to talk regarding that! Now Stop talking about such things and focus on our reading’

After another class, I heard that boy was talking about a girl that exposed nayeon's diary. As I heard her name, I was so angry!

I told Sana about that and Sana said ‘let's go’. I, Sana, and my other friends decided that we will go to her at lunchtime.

                                         JIMIN

                           (This morning)

When I sat on my desk everyone was looking at me amazed, I glanced at the 2 girls beside my desk who looked at me and then talked with each other. It was obvious that they were talking about me, but it was just a guess, so I looked away.

As our first class started, A student asked a question about something I didn't know! I decided to ask him later what had happened, because this news might be huge as he opened with our teacher.

The teacher mocked him! So I realized that I need to calm down. I was alone as Taehyung had a fever for 2 days, and today I was going to meet him at his house. And, I guess he didn't know what had happened to me yesterday!

Jeongyeon

(Present)

As I saw his face, my smile disappeared. My heart starts beating faster like I was watching a horror movie.

'What're you doing here Jeongyeon?' he asked surprisingly and was in fear.

I was silent all this time.

'H-h-how can you do that?'

I looked down to the floor and saw those fallen sandwiches.

He looked at my friends, and then He continued:' How can you do that, Sana! How can you hold your arms and watch everything comfortably!?'

He then slowly turned towards me and looked at me and, shouted

'How can you abuse someone Jeongyeon-ah??'

'I didn't expect this thing from you Jeongyeon-ah'

I looked at him silently

I don't know what I'd need to do in that situation. I had faced this situation multiple times, and I have handled it perfectly, but it feels like I wasn't going to win this time.

'How can yo--'

'It's none of your business!' I cut him off.

He looked at me deeply in shock.

'Mind your own business' I started to go, but that nerd held my hand and was going to say that same thing again.

"How can yo--"

I pushed away his hand carelessly and got out of the building.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment guys!

Follow me on Instagram:  @binjinririjeongmin