EP-14

2 weeks later  

                                                Jeongyeon

AHHH! I am so dumb. Why I scold him. He was so good to me.

The next day when I went to school I tried to apologize to him but he completely ignored my existence.

As the bell rings, I go to his desk to apologize but he just ignores me and leaves the classroom.

After school, I try to talk to him but he doesn't listen. Aahhh! I am so annoyed.; I try to block his way.

But he says: “JEONGYEON-SSI CAN YOU PLEASE SIDE.”

After hearing it I am so shocked he sides me from his way and goes away.

He adds ‘-ssi’ with my name. I know that it's for respect but….

The next day I try to talk to him but he doesn't listen again.

Woah! He is angry at me. But he is also acting like a bad boy. WOAH he made me a mad girl!!  

For two weeks I am trying to apologize but he is not giving me  any  chance to speak and he doesn't even listen to me.

                                                              Jimin

I'm so happy and taehyung is also very happy.

We both are happily living.

                                                        Jeongyeon

If I had to know she would come between us then I wouldn't have fought with him.

                                                5 days ago

                                                     JIMIN

Teacher: “Ok, so kids our school is doing a project. You guys are going to work with your seniors and juniors So you guys can make friends with each other.”

She added: It also makes our school good. Every student should be friends with each other and don't bully anyone. Seniors will pick you into their groups. We are doing this because you guys don't make friends with other classes and even the other section of your class.

                                                  2 days later

                                                    (JIMIN)

Our class teacher is absent. Suddenly a bright light comes from the door. Ahh!!  I forget it is not light, but it’s a girl who comes into our classroom. Every boy is seeing her and everyone is shocked and everyone starts staring at her because of her beauty. I don't know her but I am also one of the students who are staring at her because of her beauty.

Don't forget to Vote!

Like and subscribe to help grow this channel!

Next episodes might be of so fun hehe 😉

Stay safe wherever you are!