EP-8

Jeongyeon

I ran away from the street after saying ‘GOODBYE!’.

He was standing there.

I went directly into my room, and stand behind the door putting my hands over my face in shyness !

After lunch with my parents, I sat on my chair in front of the table to do my homework. I don't know why i was so shy, I put my pen in my mouth and I thought about how I beat those bad guys who were fighting with MY jimin.

I started to think about him then suddenly an idea came into my mind to find him on SNS, I logged in to my SNS account to find him, i even didn’t do my homework completely, the moon completely disappeared from my window, the night become darker, i tried my best to find him but i couldn’t.

I slept after I tried my best to find him on SNS but I failed. As I said I couldn't do my homework, I put my notebooks/books in my backpack.

                                   THE NEXT MORNING

I dressed up to go to school, as I was tying my tie my phone rang, I took the phone, My heart stops, my breath goes away, my eyes widen, my tie falls off from my neck as my hand loses my control.

                                            JIMIN

As she disappeared from my eyes, I went directly to my home happily. As i entered my home my mom screamed out about what happened to me?

I told her everything she told me that she’ll talk to the principal of the school. Also she was very glad about Jeongyeon and how she helped me.

 That ointment heals me well, as there’s a saying that ‘ Happiness heals you faster.’ 

I was feeling better, my swollen eye became alright, the slight injuries I got were healed perfectly you can say.

                                         THE NEXT DAY 

As i was going to my class i sneaked through the windows of my class as i passed through the walls of my class that jeongyeon was in bad mood, she  flipped her short bangs and folded her arms and was talking to Sana and Jeongyeon said (loudly,which i heard even i wasn’t in the class) :’WHAT??’

I turned toward the class door as I entered my class and the whole class was staring at me like why??

I bowed slightly to everyone and as I sat on my desk, Jeongyeon was sitting behind my desk, I bowed to her and she did too (she wasn’t angry at  me).

                                The Recess bell rang 

I went to buy sandwiches for jeongyeon and me, I wanted to eat those with her, as i bought my sandwiches, I was happy to eat with her today but i bumped with a boy whose SPRITE  fell over my hands and my shirt, he said ‘sorry’ as he was in hurry, he goes in hurry  i didn’t say anything as we collide unintentionally. I passed by the school buildings as i was going to wash my hands,that was a  long distance to go to the bathroom as it was my first time going to the school’s washrooms, there was no building at all, it looks like i was lost in the school but there was a building which i saw, that was so much damaged but i carry on myself and went inside the building  i went to the washroom noone was there, i washed my hands, as i get out from boy’s washroom i heard a scream,

My eyes widened, I turned around my head only to hear closely. I heard a similar voice but I couldn't  understand whose voice it was and what that similar voice meant as I didn't hear clearly.

I made myself turn around, there was a turn on the way on the left side  after girl’s and boy’s washroom, I heard a sound like an object  broke, I went that way, then i stopped there before turning to the left side to hear was that voice coming from here?

Yes! I heard, I heard  like someone was weeping, i turn toward the left side, that way was so dark,after some steps  i ended up seeing a wall, but i turn around to the right side there was another way, as i was moving forward, I hear the voices more clearly and loudly, i fasten up my speed to saw what’s happening? Is someone in danger? 

Again another turn on the right side was coming, I heard the sounds clearly. It was a girl’s cry for help. I slowed down my steps to hear and see what’s happening. I stopped there just a step behind the right side turn, a girl was weeping and trying to say HELP!

I again heard a similar voice saying :

‘How dare you do this to me?! See what i am going to do with you now?!! (in anger) 

 That voice was so similar, my reflex action was so fast.

That girl screamed, My eyes widened, I couldn't control myself, I lost  control over my nerves , that girl’s scream got my breath away and I  took a step and stood in front of the door and saw ……

The sandwiches on my hands fell off…...

______________________________________

Long time no see!
I will upload new episodes soon, Wattpad was not working for months that's why i couldn't upload new episodes, Thanks for ypur patience!😅😁

If you haven't subscribe then you may give a  try, you can watch Jeongmin things here!