EP-5

CONTEST DAY

Jimin:

I went to the hall, I interacted with my partners and members who were with me .......

The contest starts,

2 students came and started recording.

I was with my group members, Taehyung was with me too...

Then, what i saw was really shocking...

If I knew that earlier, I shouldn't have participated in the contest...

Jeongyeon was there, with a girl group with 8 others and her gang members were also one of them....

Yahhhhh, i was so shocked .....

We were on the backstage for an interview and the girl group in which Jeongyeon was vocalist,was also there....

Then the host girls told us (when we were on the backstage), that to sing what we were going to sing on the stage!

Our band started to sing but jeongyeon interrupted.

I did not like it but i don't know why i laughed and found it cute.

That was the first time I looked at Jeongyeon without any anger nor with any hatred.

I found that jeongyeon was very pretty.

I was like, going to burst out on a laugh, but i controlled myself,

Then her band sang along....

The thing I noticed was that her behavior was really nice like she was looking very pretty.

I noticed that she was shy and was sneaking over me before.

Jeongyeon:

When we were backstage, tzuyu said that Park Jimin had also participated in this contest, I was so shocked, then I just made a face like 'wHateveR'.

Then Mina said:

'He is so talented, good in studies, singing, and dance'

She carried on:

' He is handsome too!!!!!'

'Girls from the class beside are just in love' with him'.

Then after hearing this i was so like, i don't know what happened to me!

Then Sana said that I have a crush on jimin!

I don't know why I don't like this that sana likes jimin and I don't know why I was feeling jealous.

After that when the result came our band [jeongyeon's band] was second and jimin's band was first.

JIMIN:

After the contest I saw jeongyeon walking to my mom's restaurant. I walked pretty fast to walk beside her. She saw me and said congratulations. I also congratulated her. I asked her if she going to my mom's restaurant to meet her dad?

She said: YES!!

'I told her our destination is at the same place. What about going there together other than going there like strangers!!'

She said your korean is good. You should be an actor , let's go together!!

When we reached the restaurant we told our parents about our contest result!

They were very happy!!!

Our siblings and parents were there because my mom told me there was some function at the restaurant and it was Jeongyeon's father's welcome party!!

Here's the pic of us, me and jeongyeon<3 

Guys like, share and subscribe BINJIN RIRI JEONGMIN channel on youtube, help them to reach 1k!!

watch 

JEONGMIN SHARING THE SAME BRAIN CELLS!