EP-19

Jeongyeon reading Sana’s message :

‘WHAT! HE CALLED ME A “FRIEND”

HUH!

She smirks, and says : “ Park Jimin  You wait!  I’m going to blow up your friendship with Seulgi.”

                                 Next day

Jimin while wearing his uniform for school

Jimin talking to himself  :   “I dont know whats wrong with her, why is she acting like this.”
But why i am thinking about her?I don't care about .YES! do what you want to do jeongyeon i don't care.

But I wonder why she is acting like that.

Don't think about her go to school, you have a lot to do, you  also have to work with seulgi.

Jimin eats his breakfast and picks up his backpack and tells his mother that he might be late for home cuz he has a lot of work on his project..

Jimin goes to his school and enters his classroom and sees taehyung.

“Did you bring the stuff for the project?”

“Yes!!  How can I forget about it? I have to work with sooyoung. “

Taehyung sits on his seat while saying

“Woah! She has a joyful personality. I know why her nickname is joy.”

Sana passes through her seat

“Huh~  what  joyful personality?!”

Class starts and the teacher announces that the project should be done within two days.and they can have two free classes so they can complete before the deadline.

During lunch break, Jimin and Taehyung are eating their lunch. Seulgi and joy comes with their snacks.

Joy towards Taehyung : “Can we sat down here?”  {while sitting down}

“Yeah why not!”

{ SANA who is sitting five miles away, “ Why bother asking when you’re already going to sit behind them”}

“Park jimin, let's start the project today,  Namjoon is also coming. We should take  the first project.”

Jimin : “Yes we should”  hehe

Jeongyeon keeps staring them continuously with a stare

After school Seulgi is going towards her  home. She is completely lost on her phone. Jeongyeon who is waiting for her to come near her, as seulgi comes near her,  jeongyeon puts her leg in her path but as seulgi realizes that jeongyeon is standing near her, she pushes jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon doesn’t fall, she sighed.

“What's wrong with you . Now you are going to do these cheap tricks with me.”

“Hmmm, so you know I'm on to something but you are coming in between us.
I have to do this, SO  don't bother US and don't do this project.”

“You know that if I want something I get it, .And I'm not  going to let this project out of my hands”.

“ Don't make it more pathetic you know,
I don't care how much it will be pathetic don't bother me  uhh sorry dont bother “US””

“It's late, you should go home, and don’t waste my time  cuz doing a project is not easy.for me it was so relaxing huh park jimin is such a funny person i really liked his personality.”

Jeongyeon sees her with death stare

‘Oh! It scares me”
then she laughed and  sighs
“Go show these death stare to  someone else i ' m not afraid of these stares. But i think you know that you are not going to show your judo moves on me cuz if he gets to  know about this,he is not going to like this act of you, he will quickly lose his trust which is a little left for you.”

Seulgi leaves Jeongyeon to herself.

“What should I do with her?”

                                              Next day

Seulgi sits with Jimin on their lunch break and Taehyung and Sooyoung are sitting with each other.
Suddenly Jeongyeon and Sana come in with their lunches and sits beside them.

Jimin sees her and she stops for a second but he continues  eating.

Jeongyeon breaks the MUKBANG sound :  “How's your project going.?”

Seulgi : “Ohh it's going so well, I think we are going to win first place.
She starts rubbing jimin’s shoulder gently

Jimin is kinda shocked LMAO

Jeongyeon doesn’t like this and it's clearly written on her face.

Seulgi :

“I think it will be no fun in your group.”

“ Do you guys know that all the students in their group are no jam?” she continues while looking towards her group

Sana: “No, it's not true,  We have jungkook from section c and sungjae from section a.”

Joy: ” Sungjaee! Is he in your group.?” Her eyes comes out suddenl

Sana: ”Yup he is in our group.”

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for late updates, I was again busy in my studies and some other stuffs, you can check out my other works of jeongmin one shorts.
I’ll try my best to be on time.

STAY SAFE~~~