EP-9

JIMIN 

My reflex action was so fast.

As the  girl screamed, My eyes widened, I couldn't control myself, I lost  control over my nerves , that girl’s scream got my breath away and I  took a step and stood in front of the door and saw ……

My heart stopped for a second, I was going to faint in sadness,madness,craziness, I gave too much force on the package of the sandwiches that they  made a creek sound, my eyes widened as much as my nerves could.

As i stand in front of the door, I saw a girl protecting herself with her arms facing towards the culprit, the culprit has a flask in her hand, which she was throwing at the girl, there were 2 other girls holding the girl(victim) which was on floor, and another girl holding her arms behind the culprit watching everything with a smirk face!

As I stood there I caught everyone’s attention, everyone saw me suddenly including the victim, but except the girl(culprit).

The culprit had a flask on her hand  throwing towards the victim, but as everyone caught my attention, she stopped to throw the flask towards her, she threw that flask another way angrily, SHE WAS SO SAVAGE BY THE WAY. I got goosebumps as she threw that flask to the side walls, she flipped her hair from her forehead which was shining so brightly, her hair was  little blonde, which I saw as she smirked by flipping her hair while turning  towards the side wall. 

She suddenly kicked the victim,

Victim screamed a little.

She (culprit)  then came towards me facing her face to the floor, her hands were folded behind her back, i felt a smirked laugh as she was coming towards me.I was sweating a lot, my heart was beating so fast.

As she was coming towards me, the darkness was disappearing. I could see her face clearly if she looked at me but I was so frightened that I didn't wanna think about looking at her face!

She stopped about 5 steps  away from me, then she looked at  me. 

The sandwiches on my hands fell off………

I can clearly see her face, My heart stops beating faster.

She was JEONGYEON!

I was so shocked!

Smirked smile on her face went away.

                                         JEONGYEON

                                       (ONE DAY AGO)

I was walking on the ground while finding sana to have fun with, I saw some boys crowd in a circle, i sneaked through that crowd by standing far away, i saw that Park Jimin was standing there, a boy pushed  him on his right shoulder, jimin balanced himself by taking a step backward.Jimin boldly said:’How dare you!?’ in a deep voice. It looked like a joke at that time so i giggled.But that wasn’t a joke i saw a boy punching jimin in his eye, jimin fell down DHAAH!

I ran towards them, I jumped in the air and screamed: ‘Hey you!’

The boys moved away, I roundhouse kicked the boy who punched jimin on his neck.

I saw Jimin having a bruise on his knee, as he fell down I guess he bumped his head too. I punched about 2 other boys who were lollipops of the main guy who punched jimin. I saw Sana crossing the playground,

 I shouted : ‘SANA! Come here, we have new customers to deal with!’ 

She ran towards me with my other friends, we took them  to the old building of the school, I told sana to deal with them as i have other work to do.

                                           Present 

As i looked up to see who dare to interfere with  my business,

The smirked smile on my face went away!