EP-16

Jeongyeon

I don't know why but as that girl enters the classroom, the whole class's jaw drops as they've never seen a girl.

She talks like the boss of the whole school!
But guess what!!? She invites Jimin as her partner. I know she doesn't say, partner! But this might be her intentions.

She even doesn't ask Jimin about that and lets him in in that group.
The blood in my veins starts to boil.

I can't take this anymore. I look at Sana and she's so silent and watching everything like a thriller movie.

Jimin refused to let in. But she gives him the time to decide by giving all the class a warning that I don't like it.

In reality, I don't want Jimin to be with another group of class.

                                                          JIMIN

As I am on my way home I see jeongyeon. she sees me too, she tries to approach me but I start walking faster and avoid her as she said to avoid me!

As I am at home I am starting to think about whether I should join the Kang seulgi group or not! cuz I don’t want her to think wrong about me like she thinks that I join her group because of her but I want to join the group cuz…..

Cuz….. of...

Jeongyeon…….

………!!!

I want to let her see how it feels to ignore someone. I am getting the attention from Seulgi which I guess I deserve. I want to let her see how it feels when you give attention to someone else besides the one who helped you the most.

I want Jeongyeon to realize that it broke my heart!

But I'm too shy to admit that, that's why I am using the name of Kim Namjoon!

AHH! i don’t know why everyone in this school is obsessed with me!
From day one as I joined this school everyone is obsessed with me!

                                                Next day 

I go to school, I reach the school early there was about 15 min for the bell to ring so the class start. I was waiting for taehyung to come so I can make a decision. i was seeing the window as I turned my head I caught jeongyeon seeing me. as I caught her seeing me she turns her head away. then taehyung enters the class, then I and taehyung leave the class.

I made up my mind with taehyung, then the bell rings and we go back to the classroom.

At lunchtime, I am sitting at my desk and I am so busy solving math questions. some boys start making noises, as I see the door Kang seulgi with her group again comes in.
She says: did you make your mind? Who group you are joining?

I get everybody’s attention. I stand up from my desk.
I tell her that I will join the group but you are sure that Kim namjoon sunbae is in your group. she replied as yes. i tell her that I will join your group.

She said: ok we want another student who can be in our group and anyone can volunteer?
Then a girl named Park Sooyoung looks at Taehyung and says to Taehyung what about you?
Have you joined any group yet?
you can come to our group as your friend is also in your group!

Can Taehyung join it?

She says yes. and tells him if you want to join you can!

Taehyung sees me. And says ok I will join your group.
“: OKK! now you both are in my group so let’s become friends!” seuilgi says
She gave her hand for a handshake and Park Sooyoung gave her hand to Taehyung for a handshake.

As we gave our handshake, I and taehyung saw jeongyeon and Sana that they left the class after seeing our handshake with an annoying face and thrilled stare like they didn’t like it.

After the lunch break ends, the teacher asks the student which group are you going to?
I and Taehyung tell the teacher that we are going to Kang seulgi’s group.

                 Jeongyeon

I can't bear Jimin with someone else.
I just left the class with Sana, this made my anger rise.

Don't forget to Vote and Stay Safe Wherever you are!