EP -6

JIMIN :-

I woke up then, I got ready for school, yesterday was so busy as I sang on the contest, and after that, I attended party at my mom's restaurant.

~~~SCHOOL~~~

When i entered the class, jeongyeon wasn't there,

I sat on the desk beside Kim Taehyung!. After some minutes jeongyeon came,

she sat beside tzuyu, as tzuyu is so serious y'all know lol.

I bowed my head a little bit, showing my respect and greeting her, and she did the same, she bowed her head and said 'hi'.

After the class ended, i went out from the classroom to the lawn for lunch break,

then there were some senior students, they came to me, they were 5 boys with bad boy style!

The middle one has his sleeves rolled, tie not tied, came to me with his 4 same mannered friends!

I don't remember anything, i fainted,

and when i woke up i was on a bench in the lawn on the other part of the school, it wasn't bench of boys's lawn (playground), it was the girl's.

I jungshooked and stand up as i saw lot of girls around me and Ma'am ( my class teacher) was also there, i started looking from left to right, there were boys at the back of the girls ( because of girls they weren't near me).

She said :

'JIMIN WHAT HAPPENED? WHO MADE YOU LIKE THIS?'

At first I thought i did something wrong, and she's talking about my company with friends!

I said: 'w-w-w-what?

She said: ' Just tell me who were they? Who made you like this, can't you see bruises, your eyes are swollen!'

Some girls laughed out, dahyun, sana and nayeon, ( i can still hear that nayeon's laugh).

She continued: ' If Jeongyeon had not come on time, i can't imagine what'd be your situation, you could've been in hospital if she hadn't come on time!'

My voice was shivering,

I said:

'J-J-J-JEONG....'

-

'Y-YEON?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED

guys i might be late because i am so busy, i'll try my best to keep in touch with you <3 saranghae bogosipda <3

GUYS IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBED THIS CHANNEL THEN PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL, IF YOU WANT JEONGMIN OR ANY SHIPMENT, KPOP, KDRAMA CONTENT OR ANYTHING YOU WANT !!

JUST COMMENT BELOW HERE OR ON ANY OF THE VIDEO OF THIS CHANNEL, AND DON'T FORGET TO STREAM DYNAMITE!