EP-4

They again laughed like witches and then go out from classroom

They again laughed like witches and then go out from the classroom

Taehyung came and asked:

Are you hungry?I am going to the canteen. Do you want me to join?

I went to the canteen with taehyung.

At the canteen I saw some posters for a music contest.I always wanted to participate in a music contest.

I took one of those posters.

After school I went to my mom's restaurant.

As i entered the restaurant,

What i saw..... that jeongyeon was sitting with my mom.

My mom was laughing with her and drinking smoothies with her O-O

I was so shocked and I could just hear that lightning sounds.

IN THESE FIVE 5 SECONDS I STARTED BEING JEALOUS.

I RAN TO MY MOM AND ASKED HER

WHY IS SHE HERE?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I WAS VERY ANGRY BECAUSE OF HER AND SEEING HER WITH MY MOM.

My mom said:

Calm down JIMIN.

Then a man appeared.

He was tall and wearing chef's clothes and in his hand there was a file.

He came and said Miss Park :

"I have signed your contract.

I like to be part of this and I ' m comfortable in all conditions."

My MOM said:

Ooh I'm relieved.And meet my son JIMIN.

He said:

OHH ! My Daughter and he is wearing the same uniform {pointing to my school dress}

THEN I SAID TO MY MOM: IS SHE DAUGHTER OF UNCLE WHO IS SIGNING CONTRACT WITH US?

My Mom said:

YEESSS!

I WAS SO SHOCKED !!!

I WAS JUST GOING TO FAINT...

But she was also shocked.......

Then his dad said let's take a selfie.

Both of them [Jeongyeon's father and my mom]told us to smile in a selfie.

Then they left and I asked my mom:

"Are you serious? Are you working with them?His daughter locked me in an empty classroom today on my first day of school."

My mom told me what nonsense you are saying??

I told her again but she said Jeongyeon is a very sweet girl and she can't do this and don't say this nonsense again in front of me or her dad.

After that at my home i asked my dad can i participate in that contest?

He told me if i really want to join and i have interest in it then i can participate.....

NEXT DAY

I woke up early because of school.

I went to school after breakfast.

As I entered the classroom taehyung was waiting for me.

During my art class my teacher announces who wants to participate in a music contest .

I said that I want to participate .She gave the form.

After that teacher told us it's our choice to sing others' songs or ours.

That time I remember my cousin who lives in Daegu[min yoongi]who has already written a song.

After school when I arrived home I called him and he sent me his song.

In the morning, when i was eating my breakfast my mom told me that on Saturday there is a party at our restaurant you better free on that night.

I told my mom that on Saturday there is a music contest in which i have participated so i will try.But don't worry i will be free by Saturday night.

After these days till Saturday.

I didn't talk or interact with Jeongyeon or her group.