EP-12

JIMIN

All those girls started looking towards me.

I said:

"What are you doing?
Why are you bullying her?
I am going to the teacher's office to report this."

As I turn away to close the door. A girl closes the door. A few seconds ago I was like a tiger but now I have become a tiger's baby, I understand that now I am in trouble!. I start staring at jeongyeon to help me.

Two girls start coming towards me and one of them pushes me with her fingers.

"Hey! Who are you? You are so cute huh!"
They start squeezing my chubby cheeks.
They start pushing me and I fall on the floor and it hurts.

Jeongyeon is seeing everything but she is not saying or doing anything.
She starts to come towards me but that bully girl stops her. Jeongyeon glares at her as she was going to beat her.
She points her finger towards that girl to back off but that girl pushes Jeongyeon to the wall.
Jeongyeon sighs and flips her little bangs and glares at that girl.
She kicks that girl on her leg and pushes her back.

Other girls see it and they go towards jeongyeon to fight with her.
They push jeongyeon to their side. They hit her on her head. They just keep hitting her on her head. Jeongyeon is staring at the floor silently.
Jeongyeon put her head up and starts glaring at her.
That girl shouts: "PUT YOUR EYES DOWN!YAAAH!! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME?"
That girl was going to slap her but jeongyeon stopped her!
After that what I am seeing right now is unbelievable! I am so shocked!
Jeongyeon starts beating them! All of them!!

They start fighting with each other. I am so shocked, it looks so awkward that a bunch of girls are fighting and one boy is there doing nothing at all.

I try my best to stop them but I can’t.
I start running to let the teacher know what's happening. I tell the teacher some girls are bullying Jeongyeon. You need to come.

As we enter the class we see Jeongyeon is on the floor and one girl is going to punch her but thank God the teacher is with me.

The teacher starts yelling at those girls. Jeongyeon stands up!
As the school was over so the teacher said that tomorrow all of us have to come to the principal's office but the most unbelievable thing was that jeongyeon isn't even saying a word. Today the whole day I didn’t see her talking. I am so worried.

Teacher: "AND YOU GUYS GO HOME!! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

They go out of class seeing jeongyeon angrily, now in class only I and jeongyeon are there.

"ARE YOU O……."

She doesn't hear anything and takes her backpack and leaves the classroom.

On the way to my home, I see Jeongyeon. I go to her again and stop her, she annoyingly sees me.

"Are you okay?
Why were they bullying you? Are you feeling ok? Why are you not saying anything? Jeongyeon why are you so quiet?"

I jokingly say "Now I am not indebted to you cuz one time you saved me from bullies and now I did. Why are you not saying anything? Who were they? Does your family know that some girls are bullying you? Did they bully you regularly?"
I try to make her feel ok but she…..

SHE YELLS AT ME: "SHUT UP!AAHH!!"

She put her hand to her cheeks.
" I have a toothache that's why I'm not ok.
And another thing! How many times do I have to say that to not interfere in my business!"

"Don't dare to come to me. Are you a kid or what? Asking so many questions."
"Why do you need to know about my family that they know about it or not?
Whoa!!! I don’t even know we are friends or not?? and you are just talking to me, coming to me. Asking me things that you should not have to. Don’t dare to become friendly. If we are friends so don’t ask too much question."

She leaves me alone after saying all this.

I am heart broken right now 💔

Stay Safe!

Check this video out!
Like share and subscribe and don't forget to comment!
Follow me on Instagram @binjinririjeongmin

Don't forget to Vote this episode guys!