EP-20

Kim Nam-joon enters their chat, but Joy's reaction is still the same as since Sana’s told her about Seungjae’s presence in her group.

“What's up? I thought I'd join you guys so we can talk about project and other lively stuff.”

All of them agreed and nod their heads.

“Jimin,”

“ What are you up to these days? I haven’t seen you after any projects, i mean to chitchat and all, you just always run away when worklist completes.” Namjoon asks jimin.

“ AHH~~ “ Jimin rushes his hands over his silky hairs with a shy smile looking downwards
“Nothing actually, i just study for my exams and nothing more, Usually i feel tired quickly, that’s why i haven’t catch up with yall recently’

“Ohh, that’s good.” Namjoon then looks towards Jeongyeon,

“And what about you?”

“Me?”

“Yes You,What are you doing these days?”

“UMM~ Nothing interesting actually--”

“She is recently trying to cause clashes between people” Sana Cuts me off and jokes loudly while hitting jeongyeon’s shoulder and clapping in laughter.

All of them stays still, Taehyung who doesn’t gulped his bite of food which is still in his mouth, Jimin is still in confusion, Namjoon is speechless, Joy who smirks and looks away, Seulgi who just claps her hands jokingly and look towards jeongyeon.

Sana’s head is now on jeongyeon’s shoulder and she’s still laughing,
Jeongyeon pushes her,

“ She’s high on weed ig, She’s just talking about a series in which the ML is breaking up with FL, thats why”

She continues : “ I am currently going to my martial arts academy, that's it”

“WOW~ I'm speechless about your talents”

Jeongyeon is lagging to find out what he is speechless about? Clashes or Martial Arts?

~~~~~~~

“JIMIN” Jeongyeon shouts in the middle of the street.

Jimin looks around

“What? I am going home.” He shouts.

“ I know”

Jeongyeon runs towards Jimin, and stands in front of him.

“What? Whats the urgency?”

“Wanna go to library? I can’t understand the history class today” { because of what sana said }

“Huh? At this hour?”

Jeongyeon looks at her watch

“So? Its 2:45 now.”

“ I am going to sleep now, lets’s meet at some other time?”

“ Yes, sure! Message me then, I’ll be at the place”

~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN

What just got into me when i agreed to her for study? Was i so exhausted in tiredness that i forgot to ignore her??

MAAANNNN~~~~

Jimin falls on his bed and mess his hairs,

WHY? WHY? WHY?

It's 4:00 and he has not yet slept nor does his homework.

He gets up and take his phone

JM : Let’s meet at my MAMA’s shop

JY: OK!

~~~~~

Jimin’s POV

I am sitting at Mama's restaurant. There aren’t any customers, so that’s why we will not get disturbed by their chatter.

After waiting for 10 minutes, I finally see Jeongyeon coming in. When she enters the restaurant, my mind starts playing ‘ SHALA-LAL-LA~~”. She looks adorable, i mean GORGEOUS~~~
She is wearing the usual comfy clothes, the same shirt she wore last time. I wanna know what detergents she uses.A black MAFIA jacket,  Her hairs are open today, falling on her shoulders.

She bows to Mama then our other staff , afterwards she finally looks for me and starts coming to my table. She sits on the opposite seat of mine.

“Aren’t you going to bow to me too” I say seriously.

“Why?”

I mimicked her in a bad way.

“You should respect me too, I am older than you and I am helping you.”

“We bow to people whom we respect. And also to those who respect us.”

“What do you mean? I don’t respect you?” I ask questionably.

“Why should I bow to you? Am I your friend or something?”