EP-15

JIMIN 

A group of girls comes into our class.One of them was very pretty. Every boy in class is staring at her with their eyes wide open. It looks like she is their leader.

She said:’ I am the one of the most beautiful faces of our school. I am Kang Seulgi.’

Every boy starts making noises for her as the shout lowers, She again starts speaking.

‘As you guys know I am three years older than you so I want to make a group for our school activity.With me in the group includes your class, the other sectio,  everyone’s Joy Park Soo-Young and our class’s topper Kim Namjoon and four more students. 

She clapped her hands and asked : “So who is willing to join us in our school activity, Tell me so we can be friends as we have to work together.”

Except girls every boy was willing to work with her but i think me and only taehyung are who are not interested and listening to them silently

As the boys were too loud, Her friends tries to make the boys silent.

As her friends start to choose participants.

Then suddenly she said that

“I made up  my mind and my choice!  

and then what….?? 

she points at me. And she starts coming towards me, As she is coming to me step by step my heartbeat starts beating so fast. She came to my desk and said,

 “What's your name?”

I replied: “PARK JIMIN”

She said: 

“Ok I made my  mind you are coming to our group. OK!  So see you tomorrow, bye bye!!”

I am so confused right now . 

i stand up and start saying:

 “That no! I haven't made up my mind! “

Every boy is shocked and I can hear someone saying that ‘Is he mad that he is denying that he won’t join  kang seulgi for activity! ??’

She turns and sees me with a smirk and starts coming to me. I am feeling so nervous as she is coming to me!

She says:

‘Ok, I’ll give you some time to make  your mind but make sure that you are coming, as I am telling you that if you are not coming to my group no other student from your class is coming to replace you!”

After saying this she left the class with her group.

Every boy student comes to me and starts questioning why?

Why are you not going to her group?

Are you crazy?

Every boy wants to be her partner in her group but what’s wrong with you?

Taehyung comes and says that “it’s his choice,so don’t bother him.”

Then we started leaving the class to take a break. Everyone was talking about me that Kang Seulgi wants me in her group,if I'm not then no other student blah blah!

Then i see the notice board that a boy named Kim Namjoon has topped in every activity.I ask who is Kim Namjoon and i got the answer ‘he is our school topper’ always.His IQ is148. He participates in every competition.after listening to those words now i want to meet him so i can get some knowledge from him.

I asked Taehyung if I could join the kim namjoon group for activity?

He said :OHH!so you really want to be in the kang seulgi’s group?

I said :is kim namjoon in the kang suelgi group?

He said:didn't you hear her words .she said he is  in her group.

As i am thinking taehyung said: yaah! Think about it later! Let’s eat food!

As i am on my way to home i see jeongyeon.she sees me too,she tries to approach me but i start walking faster and avoid her as she said to avoid me!

Don't forget to vote!

Watch,like this video and subscribe to this channel if you want. Help them to grow this channel.

Stay safe wherever you are!