Ep-18

Jimin

As jeongyeon sit infront of me only one thing was in  my mind to ignore her.
I turn my head and take a bite of rice cake aggressively.
Jeongyeon sees me taking a bite aggressively

She smirks and says: "Woahhh!eat slowly why are you so aggressive!!" then she giggles.

I don't know why she looks so beautiful when she giggles even though she is wearing a mask and cap. Her eye smile is……..aahhhhhh!!!get control on your self i have to control myself i have to ignore her she should feel it how it feels like when someone ignores you!!!!

She says : "How is your project going!!!? I heard that your chemistry is going very well with seulgi sunbae, she is doing everything whatever you are saying since yesterday she is approving all of your opinions and demands like that student"

  She continued : "Woaahh!!!! I think your end is going to be the same as that student !!!! Woah i can’t believe what she did to him."

" Who?? Which student ???? What are you talking about ??? What happened to that student??? Which end are you talking about ??? "
I ask her very worriedly and I am very confuse about what she is talking about.

"Ahhh!! I shouldnt  have tell you about it !!! aaissh just forget about what i just said, just ok!!!"

I tell her that noo! tell me what are you talking about !!tell meeee!!!

"What should i tell you about !! from where should i start !!
Can’t you just forget about what i just said!!"

She stands up from her chair and says

"Sorry i shouldn't  have opened about that incident, just do one thing"

She comes near my ear and says with a poker face

"Don’t be too close with her, it will be no good for both of you !!!"

She starts to go but i stop her and force her to tell me !!

She says:

" OK as you are saying so much i should tell you about it but after listening to it all things that might will  happen to you, YOU are responsible for it !!

I said: Ok!!

She says : "There was a newly transferred student like you !!!
He was in the same class as seulgi sunbae but then!!"

"What then!!!"

She says : "She approached him and tried to become friends with him and she did all the things that he said like you but then after that there was class project and seulgi and that student worked very hard to get first position but got 3rd position that’s it !!!"

After listening to this i am so angry that i kick the floor angrily and said "YAAAAH!!!!! I thought you were saying something real and serious?"

"Yess!! This is real !!
Yah Park Jimin, by the way after such a longtime we talked so much!! "

"AAISSHH!!I forgot that I should have ignored her!!! "

I see her, try to ignore her, i take my snacks and try to go my home but she stops my way and she starts to approach me, she came near my ear  and whisper in my ear:

"YAAH!!PARK JIMIN!! The thing i said is Don't be that much friendly or close to Kang seulgi this will not be good to both of you !!! THIS thing i meant it."

After saying this she gives me a smirk and she left.

But I freeze here alone.

               Seulgi

Aah today was a busy today. I call jimin

"Hello Jimin"

-'Hell--oo'

What's up bruh?

-'Aah good'

Where are you right now?

-'uhhh'

'hm-?'

-'I was with my friend at a convenience store, is everything alright you called me?'

'Yes yes I thought to ask you that can you carry your tablet so we can draw the pamphlet tomorrow?'

-'Aah yes why not'

~~~~~
Sorry for late update!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Do not forget to upvote!