EP- 13

Jeongyeon

As I am getting out of school he is following me like a shadow. He came in front of me as we passed the first street after school.

My tooth hurts a lot for that reason. I am so quiet today. And I am so much worried about that and he's following me which makes me a lot angered. He is talking endlessly without taking a break. I can only stare at him.

As he stops talking. I opened my mouth to say something, but it hurt a lot that I stopped.

I am yelling at him. I don't want to but I am yelling and shouting at him. He keeps looking at me listening carefully. As I'm done shouting at him. I crossed him.

I am feeling sad because I did that. I am on my way back home. I want to stop and go back to say an apology. I stopped, I turned around; he was still there facing his head downward.

I want to go to him but my legs turn backward and I start going towards my home.

I feel so ashamed about what I did to him. He was worried about me. But I mocked him carelessly like I have no feelings. I mean he's a human being too.

                                                                     ~~~

I am doing my homework and I can't focus on my books. I am lost in the thoughts so how can I find a way to apologize? My heart wants to apologize while my brain is stopping me from doing that.

I am feeling worried for him, what he's thinking about me? He even helped me but I stabbed him in the end. He'd be so disappointed in me.

I close the books and go to my bed and fall asleep.

                                                              JIMIN

She started yelling and shouting at me, and I was very much disappointed over her actions. I was standing there for a long time deep in my thoughts.

My face was facing downward, and the tears fell from my eyes as never in my life someone has disappointed me as much!

Now I am lying on my bed, trying to sleep but I can't as my heart is so much broken. Now! I will never try to be close to her and I will never try to talk to her.

                                               2 Weeks Later

                                                 Jeongyeon

After I had yelled at him, I was trying my best to convince him, but I was so ashamed that I couldn't even glance at him. He completely ignored my existence. He never clapped whenever class clapped for me as I solved some tough questions on board.

Everything has changed! I wish I had apologized to him earlier! Even now I can't apologize to him now!
My whole gang is so focused for 3 days. I want to apologize to him and want to be friends with him.

Everything has changed since she came between us!

Stay Home and Stay Safe guys!

Don't forget to Vote 😉

And also subscribe to this channel, like, share and comment this video!

I am now on Instagram @binjinririjeongmin Follow me!

Thanks!