Chapter 5

Narrator's POV

"Welcome Welcome Welcome, I'm Catherine, Mother here at True Directions. You must be Megan?"

  "Yes, and I'm Estelle, this is my Husband, Pedro" My mom smiled.

"This is my brother Andy" She pointed to a tall man dressed in a dark blue suit. He was meant to be the polar opposite of his sister. She was soft, femininity and he was hard, masculinity. His all blue suit really countered Catherine's all pink one.

  "Pleasure to meet you" Andy said grabbing Megan's bags from her father's hands.

"Looks like we got you just in time, what are you about 17?" Catherine started. "Almost lost her to college, You know it's so much harder once they've been through all that liberal arts brain wash but we've saved a few."

Megan stares at her, anger plastered all over her face. She knew that smile was phony and she made sure Catherine knew.

"Well come along" Catherine's heels clacked all the way up the concrete staircase leading towards the house.

Walking into the house only furthered the Barbie dream house theme. The mixtures of pink and white were meant to signify femininity and all that encompasses it. They walked through the house straight into Catherine's office, an off putting room compared to the rest of the house. This room was filled with neutral greens.

"The others arrived yesterday so let me catch you up to speed" Catherine sat down behind her desk.

"Who's that?" Megan asked, pointing to a painted portrait of a woman, that looked eerily similar to Catherine, mounted on the wall.

"That's Mary J. Brown. Founder of True Direction. She actually cured me of my illness." Catherine smiled proudly.

"Now, It's a 6 week program based on 5 simple steps. Why don't we concentrate on the first step, you admitting your problem. When you see a women, in a tight skirt with her long beautiful legs or perhaps she's in the bathroom putting lipstick over her full lips, or in the locker room soaking her body...rubbing her breast, you don't have any unnatural thoughts?" Catherine asked making sure to emphasize each word.

    "I mean I don't think it's unnatural." Megan shrugged.

"AHA, see, you don't even think it's wrong. Until you admit your sickness, you will wear these." She handed Megan basic grayish green scrubs. "You will gain the right to wear civvies once you have admitted the first step. It's a long path to righteousness Megan and there's a battle of temptation out there and you're gonna have to fight."

   "Until then, I'd like you to meet one of our other soldiers. Kacie?!" Catherine called out.

   Megan could hear foot steps coming from behind her and when she turned around she was caught completely off guard by the most angelic face.

  She wasn't angelic in the soft core way but in the mysterious and alluring way. She is what you would think angels look like, scary yet inviting. Her dark skin and full head of dreads stood out against her pink button up shirt and long pink skirt. She looked like the type to wear thrifted corsets and accessorize with hella rings, giving off various amounts of willow smith energy.

A/N: damn not me simping.

   A girl can literally BREATHE and you simp, shut up. The narrator rolls their eyes.

A/N: I-...

    KACIE WALKED IN...

A/N Not you yelling-...go head and read

   "Megan, this is Kacie, she will show you around and get you acquainted while me and your parents get everything set up" Catherine smiled.

  Megan got up from her seat and followed Kacie out the office and out the front the door. They began walking on the porch towards the rooms, which were separated by gender.

  "Alright so, Rise and Shine at 7, breakfast at 8, school until lunch. In the afternoon we have time to do whatever and then we move inside for group therapy and reorientating exercises. Finally, Family therapy on weekends" her voice was soft yet somewhat low at the same time. Fitting her perfectly, her British accent was like butter to Megan's ears.

  Stopping in front of a pink door, Kacie looked Megan up and down and said "Ya didn't miss much."

  The door was opened, to reveal a huge pink room with 5 bright pink beds and hot pink chests at the end of the beds. There was beautiful, pink, crown moldings and the headboards on the beds had pink upholstery.

   As Megan stepped into the he room she made eye contact with someone sitting on the bed, closest to the window, smoking. The girl's tanned skin and short jet black hair with blue along the back, mesmerized Megan instantly. It didn't matter if she was wearing the same feminine pink uniform as Kacie, Megan could tell that if she held eye contact any longer she was gonna melt.

A/N: Megan said "that'll make ya puthy throb"

Can you shut up and let me do my job?

A/N: I'm sorry I just thought that I could provide some pretty good commentary.

They wanna read the story not your commentary. Jesus.

Anyways....

"This is where we sleep, but there's no inappropriate behavior allowed." Kacie said sternly.

Breaking away from her staring contest with the short haired girl Megan stared at Kacie in confusion "Like swearing?"

Taking a drag out of her dab pen, "No, inappropriate like fucking."

"Oh-" Megan's mouth went dry at the low and raspiness of the girls voice. She could feel fluttering in the pit of her stomach.

"You get caught in the throws of sodomy and au revoir" winking at Megan, the girl took another long drag of her...uh...ya know...Mary Jane.

"Stop scaring the new girl" Kacie laughed walking towards the bed and grabbing the magic stick out of the other girls hand and taking a drag.

"Won't you guys get in trouble?" Megan switched from one foot to another.

"Are you gonna tell on us?" the blue haired girl questioned.

"N- no" Megan stared at her shoes.

"Megan, you smoke?" Kacie asked taking a hit and gave the pen back to the her friend laying next to her.

"No, I've never-"

"Nice converse" Megan couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not but her heart skipped a beat regardless.

Grabbing the nearest pillow, Kacie whacked the girl in her face, before lifting herself up off the bed. "Come on, group therapy starts in a little bit and I still have to show you the cafeteria and progress board."

Practically running out the room, Megan waited until Kacie closes the door behind her to ask "Who was that?"

"That's Bryce, don't mind her, she's a spoiled brat. Look this is the progress chart. Step one was pretty easy. I'm a homosexual" Kacie pointed to a bright pink chart plastered on the wall next to their room.

"Now come on, I'll show you the cafeteria."

A\N
Heyyy guys, so what do you think about Bryce????

Also I don't know if I've described Megan yet, what do you think she looks like? I did say that she was tall but I don't think I said anything else.

Regardless, I wanna know what Megan looks like to you.