Chapter 15

We were on the bus ride back home after a football game. Catherine let us go back to my school and see one of our games, so we could see how heterosexual teens are supposed to act. All the boys were in front pretending to be super hyped up. Emma was sitting next to Catherine at the front of the bus. While Kacie and Ari where sitting together talking about something I couldn't hear. I was sitting in the last seat with Bryce and I couldn't control the butterflies I was getting from us being so close.

    It was already dark outside and the buses small yellow lights barely lit up the bus but I could still see Bryce's prominent jawline and full and plump lips.

  "Are you gonna stare at me the entire ride?" Her lips twitched into a smirk. Oh I love her smirk.

"I just wanted to say thank you." I smiled lightly
"I was so scared we were going to see Ally and I was gonna look dumb but you were with me the entire time and you made me feel better, so thank you"

I leaned in for a hug and to my surprise she hugged me back. Her hand rubbed circles on my back that made my blood rush. I let out a peaceful sigh and let my head rest in the crook of her neck. I felt her body twitch underneath my slight breathe. I stared at the blank space before me all I wanted was to kiss her all over. Before I knew it, I blew the slightest bit of air onto her neck. I saw her neck extend and her body tensed up but she didn't let go of the hug. She stared straight ahead as I did it again, this time causing her to tighten her grip on me. I got closer and left soft kisses on her neck. I could hear her breath hitch and she placed a hand on my thigh to brace her self. I slowly made my way up her neck towards her jawline and moved towards her lips. As soon as my lips hovered over hers, she crashed her lips into mine like she's been craving it just as much as I had. The slow, soft kisses I had given her were gone, and we were kissing like the world was ending. She grabbed one of my lips in her teeth and rolled it through then moved to my neck and started to kiss me all over. The grip she had on my thigh got tighter the more aroused she got. I tried my best to hold in moans as my breath hitched uncontrollably. Grabbing her hair in my hands I pulled her back and crashed my lips against hers once more. I lightly scratched her back and she moaned in my mouth lowly. Her moan was husky and low, it drove my crazy. As we deepened the kiss, her hand began moving higher and higher up my thigh. She slowly slipped a hand inside my skirt. She pulled away and stared at me asking for approval. Her eyes looked like little puppy dog eyes and her full lips looked so plump and swollen. I nodded my head and gave her a deep kiss. She smiled and moved her lips back to my neck, as she worked on my neck her hand slowly slid onto my nub and started to slowly rub. I pulled at her hair which only aroused her even more as she rubbed slowly and caused so much pleasure to go through my body. I've never felt so much pleasure so quickly. My body jerked under her touch. I can't believe I was about to get fucked by Bryce Agustine.

I was about to get fucked by Bryce Agustine!

My eyes shot open and I could feel the stupid grin on my face. I felt throbbing on my nub and immediately sat up. I looked two beds down and saw Bryce sleeping soundly. I caught my breathe as the dream crossed my mind once again. I shouldn't be thinking about girls this way, especially Bryce. I decided to get up and walk to the kitchen for a cold glass of water.

As I walked I touched my lips as I remember the hungry kisses Bryce gave me. I could still hear the moaning. They sounded so clear. Almost as if they were right here. Wait a damn minute.

"In THE KITCHEN! WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed as I saw Evan and Ben laying on the kitchen floor shirts off making out.

"Wait please don't tell" "keep your voice down" They pleaded at the same times.

I was in such a state of shock all I could do was scream "WHAT THE FUCK, I JUST WANTED WATER ."

"Shut up bitch" Ben tried to cover my mouth.

Mike rushed in, thinking there was some sort of commotion going on and saw Ben and Evan shirtless. "What is going on here"

"Nothing" the boys said at the same time

   "They were kissing" I blurted out.

"She's lying, Mike please." Ben cried out.

"I expected more from you Ben, I really thought you had what it took to get clean. Come one we're going to see Catherine." He grabbed both the boys by their arms and dragged them away. They both looked so worried and stressed. The punishment couldn't be that bad could it.