Step 3: Family Therapy

TW: use of offensive language

Megan woke up with a massive headache. Today was family therapy day and she wasn't ready to confront her parents. It only got worse when Catherine said they had to do another lesson with the same apartners from last night.

No take backs

Today's lesson was once again on being the perfect housewife. They were practicing changing our babies diaper but of course Bryce wasn't taking this seriously.

The nursery was baby pink all over, even down to the giant baby bottle they had as decoration. The cribs were pink, the changing tables were pink, the dresser was pink, I'm surprised the diapers and the baby weren't pink.

"First thing we do is we fold these tabs out, then we fold them over. I've used food coloring, this way you could see it better" Catherine explained how to neatly change a baby's diaper.

"Let go I've got it" Megan snatched the baby closer to her so she could change it.

"You're not doing it right, let me see." Bryce snatched it back and started unfolding the taps

"Well I would be if you let me do what I need to do. That's the wrong tab." Megan slapped Bryce's hand out of the way.

She huffed and looked at Megan, in the eyes, with the deadliest glare "Will you please just hold it still while I'm doing this"

"You're doing it all wrong" they started fighting over baby as they snatched it back and fourth.

"Girls, get it together-" Catherine started, before their baby squirted out this purple liquid, right on to her face.

"Must've been a boy" Bryce shrugged

They tried to hold in their laughs as Catherine told them to try again and walked away holding her false eyelashes, trying to make sure they didn't fall off.
_______________________

"...and I realized that when we finished swimming lessons we would change in front if eachother, and that's it. Why I'm a homo"Giovanni smiled proudly.

   The parents came and everyone was sitting in the, orangey pink, den. When Megan's parents came in her mother engulfed her in a huge hug and her father smiled a calm hello. She sat with her parents and looked down at the floor while everyone disclosed they're root, occasionally glancing up to admire Bryce's parents.

   Bryce's dad was a tall business man and her step mom was obviously some perky 20 year old. They wore matching blue suits except hers was just a blazer dress. It was Joel's turn to say his root and Megan kept seeing Bryce's dad roll his eyes.

   "Blowing eachother after your fucking bar mitzvah's is a little bit different then learning how to doggy paddle" Bryce's dad spoke, his voice deep and tough. He had the scary das voice where you wouldn't want him ever yelling out your government name.

    "That was totally uncalled for" Joel's, the little Jewish boy's, dad yelled at Bryce's dad.

"Well excuse me but we're paying a lot of money here to get these kids fixed. Not to sit around and listen to stories all day."

Bryce felt, visibly, embarrassed. She kept looking down and trying to make herself as invisible as possible.

"Bryce, I hope you're getting a little more out of this program than that faggot over there." Her dad continued.

"Mr. Agustine, I don't find that appropriate" Catherine put her foot down.

    "No, he's right, it was a stupid ass root. I'm never gonna know why i am a...faggot" Giovanni began to cry in his mother's arms