Ch.11 Oh no...

*Your POV*
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

'What the hell...?' My body feels cold... I can't move... Everything is pitch black... What the fuck is going on! I tried to move my hands to my eyes but they were tied behind my back with what felt like... Zip ties??

What the hell happened? The last thing I remember was the intense make out scene in the kitchen. I blushed at the thought and continued trying to remember what had happened. Oh my god Cry was unconsious! And HE was there! Oh hell nah!

I tried to scream but only a small squeak came out. My throat was so dry it felt like a fire was slowly creeping up the walls of it. I gulped and frantically whipped my head around to room as if I could actually see where I was.

"Cry..." I whispered.

I suddenly heard a door open from behind me. My body shivered as it met the harsh new cold air. Heavy footsteps starting approaching my chair, they grew louder and louder until... they suddenly stopped... directly in front of me.

The blindfold was roughly ripped off of my small face and I was blinded by the intense light that struck my eyes. I squinted up at the idiot that kidnapped me. The light was too bright but I didn't need to see him to know who it was.

"Hello...father..." I said with pure venom in my tone. He crouched down in front of me so our faces were only inches apart, he had a huge smirk plastered onto his face. I scowled at him and looked away not being able to face him any longer.

"LOOK AT ME!" He screamed into the side of my face. I didn't move any muscle in my body I didn't even breath I was completely still. I felt a big rough hand grab my cheeks and force my head to where I was looking him in the eye.

"Don't you dare disobey me! You do what I tell you as soon as I tell you to do it do you understand me you bitch!" He screamed in my face squeezing my face even harder.

I looked him in the eye and spat in his face. He released my probably now purple cheeks and stepped back chuckling. He wiped his face with the back of his hand and turned to face me. He walked to me and stopped directly in front of me.

He rose his right hand and swiftly brought it down to my face with a loud SMACK. My head swung to the side from the impact from his palm. My cheek throbbed and stung it felt as if tiny flames were dancing across my face. I winced and a single tear shed from my eye.

"W-what do y-you want from m-me?!" I managed to say between soft sobs.

My father quickly bent down to my level and again grabbed my face with his hand, he leaned in to my ear...

"You took my love...and now... I'm going to take yours." he whispered.

I felt him pull away and he walked towards the door and without another word he was gone...

I began to sob loudly.

"Cry...no...my Cry..."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Haiiiii hey look I updated!! Ermergerd it's a miracle!!! I hope you all liked dis chapter!! Mkay I'll see you in da next one which should be up later this week!! Okie I love chuu my babeh demonz!!❤️💀 Cx (So sorry for da short chappie I'll try to make the next one much longer don't worry!)