Ch.12 Really?!

*Crys POV*
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
"...what...what the hell...? "

Ok who the hell hit me in the damn head with their moms fat ass donut purse! I feel like I was hit by a damn car.

Wait a minute.. HOLY FUCK SHIT IVE GONE FUCKING BLIND! WHAT THE FUCK MAN I WANNA SEE GONDHI! I WANNA S- .. Oh wait hehe it's just I blind fold...

Wait what the fuck why am I wearing a blindfold? And where's Y/N?? WHERE AM I?! All right Cry it's gonna be okay you just have to keep it cool, KEEP IT TOGETHER MAN!

I took a deep breath and began to wriggle around in the hard ass chair I was zip tied to. Ok if your gonna kidnap someone please pick out comfier chairs for your victims I mean I know you probably don't like 'em but you could at least give there ass's last moments comfy! Jesus I hate people...

I started to rock back and forth in my chair so I could maybe fall over and inch worm my way over to a wall or some shiet. I kicked my feet against the ground and knocked the chair over. The chair fell backwards and the back of my head hit the cold hard cement flooring.

I groaned. "Really...this dick bag even has cement flooring.. At least get some carpet or some shit! God damn what is wrong with people!"

I sighed. God damn it I'm on my back.. alright Cry how we gonna do this.. I started leaning to the left by putting my legs up in the air and pushing my body to the side.

I probably looked like a stupid turtle that is just so upset about life! Oh god finally.. I got on my side and started inch worming my way forward trying to find a wall. I was probably inch worming for like 10 minutes until..

BOOM!

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I groaned.

Did someone really just hit me in the head with a damn door?! I'm not in the mood for this right now!

"What the fuck have you been doing in here Cry?!" A girls voice said sounding amused.

"Trying to fucking escape what does it fucking look like?!" I sighed looking up even though I couldn't see shit out of this damn blind fold.

"Aw does poor Cry not like his new room?" The voice chuckled as if she was talking to a small child.

I then heard the door close and the sound of shoes walking around me to my right side. They stopped and I was suddenly flipped over on my side and picked up of the ground to where I was sitting up right again.

The woman then dragged me, I'm guessing to the middle of the damn room. Great.

I heard her then walk to in front of me. I squinted as the intense light hit my eyes when she ripped my blind fold off my face.

I looked up at I was guessing my kidnapper. She was innocently smiling down at me. She was a short girl with short wavy brown hair and blue/green eyes. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and a pair of converse, she also had some black eye liner, making her eyes pop.

"Hi!" She smiled jumping up and down a little bit.

"Uhm..hi..?" I looked at her quizzically.

She suddenly lunged at me and crashed her lips to mine. Woah what the hell! I jolted my head back and stared angrily at the girl. She looked sad and confused.

"Come on baby.." She whispered looking me in the eyes.

I widened my eyes and said "Ok 1. You fucking kidnapped me so don't "baby" me and 2. I'm ...in love with someone... So don't pull this shit you psycho!"

"With who! That little skank Y/N!?!? Well her Daddy should have done a good number on her by now! I'll be surprised if her limbs are even still connected to her slutty body!" She screamed into my face.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that! What the fuck do you want! Just let us go and I won't call the cops! Please!" My heart rate picked up as I thought about Y/N. God she better be ok...

"NO! I WANT YOU! SHE WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAVE YOU! YOUR MINE NOW!" She grabbed my face and leaned close by my ear.

"You better forget about Y/N... And start thinking about me.. Your new girlfriend...Abby" she pulled away smiling and skipped to the door while humming.

Oh my god... Y/N...

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Heyyyy look at dat I did it!! Do you guys hate me... Maybe but oh well!! OH MY FLUBBER NUGGETS!! 1.32k!!!!!! AHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Okie well I'll see you all in da next chappie!! I love chu!!❤️❤️💀❤️❤️