Ch.13 Who is she?!

*Your POV*
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Oh my god! No Cry! I need to help him! I can't believe my father would do this! I mean I know he hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me but, come on! Kidnapping someone! That's low even for him...

A little while ago I heard noises coming from a room right next to mine. There were two voices I heard one was a deep manly voice that even though it was muffled I could tell it was Cry... the other one though was more high pitched and sounded like a woman's voice. On one hand it's good because my father hasn't hurt Cry, but on the other hand it's got me very confused.. who is this mystery girl and why is she working with my father..

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard the door open behind me again and shut quietly. I turned my head to the door to see who had come in, but no one was there..

'What the hell' I thought.

I turned my head back to where I was looking directly in front of me. There standing in front of me was not my father, but a short girl in all black clothing. She looked normal... all except for something pretty odd, she had Cry's 'Sup Guy' mask. It was covering her whole face except for her mouth, but that wouldn't help me identify her at all.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? What do you want from us!" I screamed as I felt hot tears starting to stream down my face like tiny rivers.

Ha! What do I want from you! Oh I think you know damn well what I want from you!" The mystery girl chuckled. That voice...that voice...i know that voice..

I looked at the girl confused and curiously.

"Wow.. You really are clueless well let me make it easy for you. CRY IS MINE YOU DIRT LITTLE HOE!" She screamed into my ear.

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO MEET HIM! I KNEW ABOUT HIM FIRST NOT YOU! YOU CANT TAKE HIM FROM ME! I-I WONT LET YOU!"

I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wha-" I was cut off when a sharp pain spread across my face ,and my head turned sharply to the right from the pressure of the hard slap.

I could feel my skin split open on my left cheek from where she slapped me. I squealed from the pain and looked back up at the girl who was now backing up away from me while staring at her hand. She then ran passed my chair and left me stunned in complete silence, sitting under the flickering light above me.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

BOOM! There ya go another chapter! I know it's short but I've been having writers block... So this is the best I could come up with at the moment! I don't want to keep you guys waiting so long! OMFG 1.52k?!?!?!? AHH! I love you my little baby demonz!! Cx ❤️💀