Ch.9 Good Day

*Cry's POV*
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
I sighed and threw my head down against the pillow and rubbed my face with both hands. I can't believe what just happened, damn phone! I slung both of my legs over the edge of the bed and felt my bare feet touch the cold wooden floor.

I didn't bother to put any clothes on well, besides the boxers I was already wearing. I wandered into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for Y/N and I.
'Hmmm what do we gots in Chef Cry's magnificent refrigerator!... Really... I just went shopping!'

I looked through fridge and only found left over cake, spaghetti, and pickles. Oh wait! Oh.Em.Gee! FUCKING BACON! AND EGGS!! YUSSSS! I grabbed the meaty strips of amazingness and the eggs yeah they don't get a special name since there eggs!

I set my ingredients down on the counter and took out two pans and two plates. I began cooking the bacon on one of the pans and set aside the eggs for after. I could here muffled talking coming from Y/N room. I wonder who it was that called her? And that interrupted our "moment" god I wonder what it would feel like to have her soft lips against mine...

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard foot steps coming into the kitchen and a chair being pulled out from the table. I turned around to see a happy bouncy Y/N sitting in one of the chairs. I smiled at her and turned to tend to my bacon.

"Good morning Chef Crah." I heard Y/N giggle.

"Good morning Little Y/N." I said in one of the most amazing Italian accent ever! I heard her giggle and shuffle with anticipation in her seat.

"Are you excited about my beloved creation I have going here?" I laughed.

"Yus! It's fucking bacon for gods sake!"

I turned to her and chuckled raising one eye brow and pretending to twist the end of my imaginary mustache.

"Ah Oui Oui and and amazing fucking bacon it shall be!" I said kissing my fingers and strutting over to her with my sexy walk.

She started to laugh that adorable laugh that I've started to love and looked up at me with her big E/C eyes. I started to lean in closer and closer to as she did the same. I closed my eyes and so did she. I could feel her cool breath against my lips and her lips barely brushing against mine.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEEP!"

The fire alarm started going off I sighed in frustration and reluctantly pulled my face away from hers and turned towards the food I was cooking.

"SHIT!" I screamed as I ran over to the now pitch black bacon sitting on the stove. I turned of the oven and started blowing on the pan to get the smoke down.

After I turned off the fire alarm and the smoke had settled and turned towards Y/N.

"Uhm...How bout McDonalds..." I laughed.

"Sure." she smiled. "I'll just go get ready."

She turned and walked to her room and shut the door.

I ran my hand through my dark brown shaggy hair and let out a loud sigh.

'Good job Cry...'

*Your POV*

"I'll just go get ready." I smiled and walked into my bedroom and shut the door behind me. 'Aw poor Cry!' I giggled at the image of him blowing on the burnt bacon.

I walked over to my new closet and opened it to the little clothes I had brought with me. I picked out my favorite Avenged Sevenfold hoodie (sorry if you don't like that type of music I do but You can change it in your head if you want.) , my black skinny jeans, and a pair of converss, and to top it off my black beanie.( If you don't like the outfit just imagine it to be something else.)

I went into the bathroom and put on my black winged eyeliner and mascara, and brushed out my long H/C hair and took one final glance at myself in the mirror and walked out into the kitchen where I last saw Cry.

Cry was sitting on the couch in a dark red hoodie, ripped jeans, converss, and a beanie the same shade as his hoodie.

He must have heard me because he turned his head in my direction with wide blue eyes and his mouth open slightly.

"Oh my god... Y/N... y-you look amazing..." He stuttered as he looked me up and down.

I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I looked away with a shy smile on my face. I heard footsteps coming closer to me and I saw two converss make there way in front of me.

I felt two fingers reach under my chin and lift my face to meet theirs. My eyes met Cry's. He leaned into my ear and whispered

"You look beautiful..." He then kissed my ear and then my cheek. I felt my face flush to a bright shade of Scarlet.

"Let's go..." he whispered. He then pulled away and walked towards the door.

'That little tease!' I thought and a smirk spread across my face.

LE SKIPPEH CAR RIDE!
.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

We walked into McDonalds and ordered our food, when we got our food we sat at a table closest to a big window and began to eat our breakfast.

When we were done eating we made our way back to the car and decided to head to the store.

*??? POV*

"I'm gonna get you you little bitch..."
I whispered through gritted teeth as I pulled my hood over my head to hide my face.

"I'll get you...trust me..."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

DUN DUN DUN!!! Sooooo I'm gonna continue da story!! I hope this longer chapter makes up for my absence!! I'll try to put up a new chapter as soon as I can! Hopefully like Saturday! Ok well HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lolz I love you meh babeh demonz!!