Ch.8 Oops...

*You're POV*

I pulled my self closer to the source of warmth next to me, and snuggled into what felt like a... chest, wait what? I felt two strong arms wrap themselves around my small waist and pull me deeper into them.

I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Cry only inches away from my face. All of a sudden his eyes fluttered open and met mine. He lips curved into a sleepy smile and he tightened his grip around my waist.

I smiled and looked at his small pink lips as I bit my own. He looked down at me and started to lean in closer and closer to my lips. I could feel his cool breath on my face and his soft lips gently and barely against mine.

"RING RING RING!!" My phone started ringing. I took a deep breath and slowly pulled away from Cry. I walked out of his room and into mine where my phone was still laying on the bedside table on its charger.

I picked it up and looked at the bright glowing screen to see who was calling. The caller ID read...

Abby😜...

'SHIT! I forgot I was supposed to be staying at her house! Shit shit shit! She's probably freaking the fuck out right now!' I thought as I pressed the answer button on the screen.

I placed the phone up to my ear.

(Bold is you Abby is italics)

"Hi..."

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU! ARE YOU SAFE?! ARE YOU OK?!"

"Jesus Christ human I'm fine I'm sorry I didn't call you! And yes I'm safe..."

"Well where are you?! I thought you were going to stay with me?"

"Yeah I know I did too.. but when I landed I decided to go for a walk and when I was walking down a sidewalk I tripped over something and I fell. And then this guy ran up to me and helped me up and asked me if I had anywhere to stay... And oh my lanta he is really cute so in the moment I totally forgot I was going to stay with you and I said no so he asked me if I wanted to stay with him and I said yes and now I'm at his house... sorry..."

"Oh my god! So you just went to some strange guys house that you met on the side of the road?! What if he was a fucking rapist or kidnapper or some shit! Oh my god I swer (swer is on purpose) what am I going to do with you human!"

"He isn't like that I promise I said I'm safe and really you think if he was a kidnapper or a rapist he would let me have my phone? I said I'm sorry I didn't call you I just totally forgot until I saw you were calling."

"Ok... Well if he tries to pull any bull shit you better call me and I'll come over there and beat the monkey shit out of him! Oh and I want to meet him! You know to make sure he's legit and shit."

"Wow ok I'll ask him if he wants to meet you somewhere or nah! OHGEY! (Ohgey is on purpose) do you feel better now?"

"Yes much better, and Pshhh who wouldn't want to meet me! I'm amazing!"

"Yes you are you is da most amazingest person eva!!!"

"Yussss I knerrr! Ok... Well I have to go, you better call me or text me later!"

"I will I promise! Byeeeee! Lurv yaaa

"Byeeeee lurv yaaa toooo!"

I pulled my phone away from my ear and ended the call. 'That girl... you see that's why she's my best friend!' I thought.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Cry cooking bacon in just his boxers. He turned around and smiled, I smiled back and sat down at the table.

'Hmmm today is gonna be a good day.'

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Hey my BABEH DEMONZ! Sorry I haven't updated I've just been soooo busy! And I'm also sorry that this chapter is a little short I just didn't want to leave you guys waiting any longer! Because I'm a nice person lol! Any wayyyy I guess I'll see you guys in da next chapter! :}