Ch.5 Her

*Cry's POV*

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I decided I was going to just walk around town for a little while... wow I must be really fucking bored... I don't go outside! Eh oh well!

I grabbed my my green 'Sup' hoodie and pulled it over my head messing my hair up in the process, ah who am I kidding it actually made it look better! I walked out of my house and started down the street. Hmmm where to go? Oh I know I'll just head down to GameStop! I need to get a new game since I'm almost done with this one.

I walked down the sidewalk as the sunny Florida rays bounced off my white porcelain mask. I just stared down at the grey cement I walk over and think about... life... wow cry you be thinking deep! I thought.

*LE TIME SKIPPEH TO GAMESTOP CUZ YOLO!*

I walked up and down the isles of this godly store trying to find the perfect game for my subs.

'Boring'

'Played it'

'Done'

'Boring'

'Fucking stupid'

'Just flat out weird'

Damn! I can't find anything good! God dammit. I stood staring at the horror game shelf when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh uhm can I help you find anything sir?" A young girl maybe like 16 asked.

"Actually yeah, do you have any really freaky horror games that give a good mind fuck?" I calmly asked.

Her eyes got big and slowly nodded.

"Uhm yes we do, follow me." she said motioning me to follow.

The girl led me to a section of the store I haven't even noticed. Wow cry your soooo smert!

She pulled out a video game and held it up.

"This one should give a good uhm ....mind fuckery...?" she shyly said the last part.

"Oh wow thank you!" I said as I walked to the check out.

*After Checkout*

I walked out of the store and started back towards home well that was a fun outing! I thought.

I was almost home when I noticed a girl limping down the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road. I saw her suddenly trip over a big crack in the cement, she fell the ground and landed on her side. She let out a loud groan.

I ran to her side not caring to check for on coming cars. I slowly tried to help her up.

"NO PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" she yelled terrified.

"No no I won't hurt you I'm trying to help." I calmly said.

She looked up at me and her face softened.

"O-oh t-thank you." she whispered.

I carefully wrapped my arm around her waist and she wrapped her arm around my neck I lifted her up and set her on her feet slowly. She let go of my neck and gave me a soft smile and small thank you before reaching for her suitcase.

"W-wait where are you headed?" I asked her. She turned around and looked down frowning.

"You don't have any where to go do you?" I asked.

She slowly shook her head. She looked adorable when she did that. 'Wait no Cry you don't even know this girl!' I scolded myself.

"Why don't you come stay with me?" I suggested.

She looked up at me with happiness shining in her bright E/C eyes.

"Really you wouldn't mind? I wouldn't want to be a bother." She shyly said.

"Oh you wouldn't be a bother! I insist." I calmly said.

"Ok!" she said and hugged me thanking me.

"Ok let's get you home." I whispered as I pulled away from the hug.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Wow I'm a terrible person! I'm soooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated!! ahhhh I feel bad! I hope this made up for it! I lurv yaaaa my Baby demons!! see u in da next chappie!! Xx :}