Ch.1 Pain

*Your POV*

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I have to leave this hell hole... I lay on my bed curled up in a ball clutching my bruised stomach that had just been brutally kicked. I gently tried to move myself to a different position to make myself more comfortable and to take all of the weight off of my tender belly. As I was laying in a better position I heard heavy staggering footsteps coming towards my bedroom door.

Oh god please no.... I thought he was done with my for the night... I didn't dare come out from under my blankets I just stayed completely frozen I was to afraid to move at all. I heard my door being pushed open with much force, I flinched. I heard the footsteps coming closer to my bed when they all of a sudden stopped.

Maybe he is trying to make me think he left... while I was thinking I felt two big strong hands grab my feet and drag me off the bed and making me hit the cold hard wood floor. I scrambled into a tight ball and squeezed my eyes shut.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE SLUT?! GET THE FUCK UP!" my father slurred. He was obviously drunk.

I flinched and slowly uncurled from my protective ball and arose from the floor slowly covering my still sore stomach. I kept my head hung low with my long H/C hair covering my face.

He stumbled closer to me and roughly grabbed hold of my face lifting it up and slapping me hard across the face with his rough hand. I fell to the ground holding my now bright red cheek.

He started kicking me in my ribs and stomach. I just lay there waiting for it to be over. He grabbed a big chunk of my hair at the back of my little head and pulled me up making me scramble to my feet. He looked into my E/C eyes now stained with tears and punched me in the nose with his other hand.

I fell to the ground sobbing and grabbing my nose. I don't think it's broken worse is that it's bruised..

"YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screamed.

He stomped towards the door and slammed it shut. I crawled back into my bed sobbing into my pillow.

My dad wasn't always like this. He used to never treat me this way, but that was of course before my mother passed away in a car accident 2 years ago. After she had passed away my father always blamed me for her death. I was staying at my best friend Lauren's house for the weekend and she was coming to pick me up.

A drunk driver hit her head on and she died on impact. He said it was all my fault because if I wasn't at Lauren's then she wouldn't have died that night. After her death my father turned to drinking. I haven't seen him sober in 2 years.

I hate living here. I hate being treated this way.

I.need.to.get.out.of.here.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Heyy my Baby demons!!This is my first fanfiction soo PLZ no hate! and I love all of you who will read this story! dat is da end of da first chappie I hope you all liked it! I'll try to update as frequently as possible I promise!! see you in da next chappie! Bye bye! xx :}