Chapter 4: Releasing Animals In Vegas Baby!

(Dream)

I was a small toddler, about 2 or 3, I lay in my cribe and my Mom, pregnant with the twins, and my Dad were talking in hush voices but I could still hear them.

"Henry, we can't send her there!" Mom said.

"Paige, I don't know what else to do, she is a powerful baby and could put you and your family in danger, I don't want you to get hurt." My Step-Dad said.

"Henry, I wont! I promise!" Said Mom she looked determined to not give something away.

"Paige...Why don't we send her now? She'll just stay there for a week or lower then we'll take her back, I don't want more Demons coming into this house and I don't want us to lose the twins." Henry said.

"Fine, I'll take her, but only for five days." Mom said and Henry sighed. "Okay, thank you." Henry sighed and Mom sighed and nodded he kissed her forehead and left as Mom looked over to me and crouched down in front of me. "Don't worry, Harmony, I wont let anybody harm you." Mom mumbled to me.

~Deam Two~

I was Five-Years-Old the twins had to be around 3 or 2 and Mom was feeding Tamora in her high chair as I colored with Kat when there was shimmering and a Demon appeared. "Give us the girl!" He demanded in a deep voice.

"No!" Yelled Aunt Piper, who just ran in with Phoebe. "Your not having our Niece!"

"Flower Pot!" Mom called and a flower pot went flying over to him but he dodged it as me and Kat sat in the corner crying. "Mommy!" I call.

"It's okay, girls, Kat, Orb your sisters into a different room." Phoebe said as she took my small hand into hers and she took Tamora's and Kat orbed us into Mom and my Step-Dad's bedroom when a Darklighter orbed in and got his crossbow and he shot a arrow towards me ---

(End of Dream)

I shot up right away with a gasp and bump into someone and look to see Annabeth. "We stopped!" She said as Percy and Grover hide behind some turnips and Annabeth put on a cap and disappeared. I hesitated when the door cracked open I closed my eyes and felt myself be covered in something and looked at my hand to see I've been cloaked, not like a cloak cloak, like I've disappeared it's another Whitelighter power I've been practicing. Thank god this worked! I thought happily.

I may be powerful and Wyatt could control his powers as a baby but I have a lot more power then him and it's hard to control that much magic in me. "Man!" gaged Trucker #1 waving his hand in front of his face as I quietly walked across the room nearby where Percy and Grover were. "I wish I hauled appliance."

Trucker #1 climbed inside and poured some water int othe animals bowls. "You hot, big boy?" He asked the lion and splashed the water in the lion's face making me growl silently and clutch my hand in a fist as the lion roared in indignation.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." The trucker #1 said. Making me roll my eyes and glare into his soul.

He gave the antelope a Happy Meal bag from Mcdonalds, which I hate it there it's very unhealthy and you shouldn't feed it to wild animals! Or any sort of animal! The trucked #1 smirkled towards the Zebra. "How ya doin', Stripes? Least we'll be getting ride of you this stop.You like magic shows? You're gonna love this one. They're gonna saw you in half!"