Chapter 6: My Encounter of a Titan, Percy's Dream, And My Deepest Fear

Chapter 6: My Encounter Of a Titan, Percy's Dream, And My Deepest Fear

Annabeth had the idea of us taking a cab to Los Angeles, I agreed. We got the boys into a Vagas cab and got in ourselves. "Los Angeles, please." Annabeth said. The guy chewed on his cigar and sized us up. "That's three hunred miles. For that, you gotta pay up front."

"You accept casino debit cards?" Annabeth asedk.

"Some of 'em. Same as cedric cards. I gotta swipe 'em though first." He shrugged.

Annabeth handed him her green LotusCashcard and he looked at it skeptically. "Swipe it," Annabeth told him as I nodded, he did. The meter machine stated rattling, the lights flashing, a couple minutes after the infinity symbol came up next to the dollar sign.

The cigar fell out of the driver's mouth and looked at us with wide eyes, I could feel how shcoked he is. "Where to in Los Angeles...uh, your Highness?"

"The Santn Monica Pier," She said and sat up straighter. I can tell he liked the part of "Your Highness". "Get us there fast, and you can keep the change."

I don't think she should've said that because we went pretty fast while we drove through the desert.

Percy told us about his dream he had in the truck with the animals which got me worried when he finished, to be honest, I had the same dream last summer I couldn't remember much though, as I could tell, Percy couldn't remember much either. He didn't remember what the servent called the thing and we were guessing what it'd be. "The Silent One?" Annabeth suggested. "The Rich One? Both of those are nickanmes for Hades."

"Maybe..."

"The Source, possibly? He's the lord of the Underworld of all demons...maybe the demons got a new one?" I said they look at me weirdly I reach into my bag and pull out my own book of things of what I've copy out of the and flipped through the pages when I got the The Source and read aloud.

"'The Source Of all Evil is the title given to the most powerful demon and ruler of the Underworld. The Source itself is an essance of pure evil, which possesses the merges with a new host each time it is vanquished. However, the vast majority of demons is unaware  of this truth, believing that each Source is a new demon risen to power.'" I read and closed the book. (That was copied out of what the Charmed Wiki said).

Percy shook his head. "No, it isn't him." Percy said as I nodded and put it back.

"That throne room sounds like Hade's, that's the way it's usually described." Grover said and Percy shook his head again. "Something's wrong. The throne room wasn't  the main part of the dream. And that voice from the pit...I don't know. It just didn't feel like a god's voice."

Mine and annabeth's eyes widen as I froze having a feeling it wasn't a god at all. "What?" Percy asked us

"Oh...nothing. I was just --- no, it has to be Hades. Maybe he sent this thief, this invisible person, to get the master bolt, and something went wrong ---"

"Like what?"

"I-I don't know," she said. "But if he stole Zeus's symbol of power from the Olympus, and the gods were hunting him, I mean, a lot of things could go wrong. So this thief  had to hide the bolt, or he lost it somehow.  Anyway,  he failed to bring  it to Hades . That's what the voice said in your dream, right? The guy failed. That would explain  what the Furies were searching  for when they came after us  on the bus.  Maybe they thought we retrieved the bolt."

Percy was looking at us weirdly, I didn't blame him though, me and Annabeth were pale, which I looked like a ghost possibly since I have pale skin. "But if I'd already retrieved the bolt, why would I be traveling to the Underworld?" Percy said.