Chapter 15: The Halliwell Family

I orb onto of the Golden Gate Bridge like I do whenever I need to think. I see Jeremy, the wind whipping, Uncle Leo and Uncle Coop, who is Cupid, and look at Jeremy as he looked back. "Harmony, why are we here?" Uncle Leo asked, a fit man who is a tiny bit shorter then Uncle Coop, he has dirty blonde hair that matches Wyatt's and his curly too, green eyes, and has tan skin. And you can feel the kindness and wiseness come off of him.

Uncle Coop has brown hair with brown eyes, you can see the love in them, he wears a ring with a pearl on it that let's him travel anywhere and go through time too. He is tall and fit too and is tan too.

"Because I found my Half-Brother, Jeremy, Mom's long lost son." I said and Uncle Leo's and Uncle Coop's eyes widen when a blaring jingle went into my ear making me groan. "Geez! Can't talk to my brother and uncles can I!" I complain. "Elders?" Uncle Leo said and I nodded. "You should go see them, we'll talk to Jeremy." I nodded and orb up to the Heavens.

I arrived and Sandra, Tim, a male Elder, and Jake, another Elder, stood in front of me. "Yes?" I ask.

"You shouldn't have gone up to Olympus," Tim scolds me. "Sorry?" I said like it's a question and he scowls at he annoyed.

"Calm down, Tim." Sandra told Tim calmly, "Harmony, we've assigned you your very first charge."

"Yay! Who is it?" I ask. Charges are what Whitelighter's guide and protect. I've never had one before. "Your little brother, Percy Jackson." Sandra said and my eyes widen.

"Now I'm officially in his life, " I murmured. "Okay, thanks, I'll tell him." They nodded and I orb in front of my house front door, knowing Jeremy can orb Uncle Coop and Uncle Leo home, and hesitate but soon open the door and look around hearing the foist and cleaning of dishes. I walk into the kitchen to see Kat doing the dishes, Mom reading, Tamora eating a sandwich, and Henry Jr. is doing his homework.

Kat looks up and drops the dish making it break and squeaked. "Harmony!" She squeaked. Mom, Tamora, and Henry Jr. look over and gasp. "Harmony!!" They say in union and my siblings drop what they're doing and run to me hugging me knocking me to the ground making me groan. "Ooh...Guys...can't breath..." I gasp. They get off me.

"Sorry," they say and help me up and I look at my Mom. She looked much older but still young, her red hair up to her shoulders, her kind brown eyes showing happiness, she opened her arms I ran into them hugging her as she hugged back. "I missed you so much, Harmony!" Cried Mom as I smile. "I missed you too, Mom, you don't even know." I murmured and hugged her tighter taking in her sent and comfort and the feel of safety.

The celebrate me back I have to dress fancy and go to Aunt Piper's restaurant, Halliwell's, I put on a dress with a white top the skirt had some pink, red, yellow, orange, and light blue. I had on my necklace with the ocean, and put on some black heels (Looks like in photo)

We went down and I sat at the bar drinking some water when I had a idea and went into the corner of the place and chanted a random spell and a video appeared on the wall small enough for only me to see I saw Annabeth and Percy at some sort of camp. "Annabeth! Perce!" I called silently they look my way and their eyes widen. "Harmony!" Percy said and they came over. "What are you doing? And how are you doing this?"

"Magic, I'm at my Aunt Piper's Restaurant for my returning from home. I think you'd like to see what I've been doing my whole life then magic." I said and they looked confused.

I orbed the message onto a small mirror and walked to my Mom and tapped her shoulder and she looked over and saw Percy and Annabeth. "Harmony, what did you do?" Mom said. "Nothing! I just did a tiny spell so Percy and Annabeth can see what I used to do every weekend here." I said and Mom smiled. "Okay, give me that." I nodded and gave her the mirror and stepped onto the stage and the band smiled to me as I smile back.

"This song is for my siblings, Kat, Tamora, Henry, and that even means my half-brother, too, Percy. I love them so much and think Percy should know one of my talents." I said and winked towards Percy and Annabeth and the music started playing.

(Fucking Perfect - P!nk)

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice

Dug my way out, blood and fire

Bad decisions, that's alright

Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood

Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down

Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated

Look, I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Like you're less than fuckin' perfect

Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing

You're fuckin' perfect to me

You're so mean when you talk about yourself, you were wrong

Change the voices in your head make them like you instead

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it

Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game

It's enough, I've done all I can think of

Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Woah oh, pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Like you're less than fuckin' perfect

Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel like you're nothing

You're fuckin' perfect to me

The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear

The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer

So cool in line, and we try try try

But we try too hard and it's a waste of my time

Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere

They don{t like my jeans; they don't get my hair

Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time

Why do we do that? Why do I do that

Why do I do that?

Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Like you're less than fuckin' perfect

Pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel

Like you're nothing, you're fuckin' perfect to me, yeah

You're perfect, you're perfect

Oh pretty, pretty please, if you ever, ever feel

Like you're nothin' you're fuckin' perfect to me"

I smile at the clapping and look over to Percy and Annabeth and smile more. "I love you, Percy Jackson, wherever you are." I said and Percy smiled as I smile back