Chapter 9: Elizabeth The Upper-Level Demon

We walked inside the studio and music was playing which I found odd the floor and wall were gray, the couches and chairs were black and everyone was sitting in them or some people were standing around or waiting for an elevator. I knew they were souls. I frown at the sight and really wanted to help them but they were going to hell and probably half of them were demons.

We went to the guard...or something and he had chocolate-colored skin (I'm describing him how the Author did, okay, because I can't think of a way...) nd bleached blond hair that was shaved like you would in the military, he worse shades and silk Italian suit that matched his hair. He had a black rose pinned to his lapel under a silver name tag his name was "Charon".

Percy looked at him with a bewilderment look. "Your name is Chiron?" He said He head the name wrong... I thought.

A women, who is next to the guard, pinched the bridge of her nose looking annoyed a little she had eletric blue eyes and blonde hair and had really pale skin and her hair was blonde too she wore a black shirt that looked tight and skinny jeans I'm guessing she wears leather boot heels. (Added her myself) she looked like some sort of demon because she had a weird tattoo or birthmarck on her wrist that looked like a Phoenix.

Charon leaned forward and I could see Percy in his sunglasses. "What a precious young lad," he said in a british accent. "Tell me, mate, do I look like a centaur?"

"N-no"

"Sir"

"No, sir." Percy corrected himself I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing. The man pinched the name tag at the letters. "Can you read this, mate? It says C-H-A-R-O-N. Say it with me: CARE-ON"

"Caron," Percy said and I giggle lightly.

"Amazing! Now: Mr. Charon."

"Mr. Caron," Percy said.

"Well done," He sat back as the women shook her head, the annoyed expression still upon her face. "He hates it when people get his name mixed up with that old Centaur...I'm Elizabeth, by the way," I felt my blood run cold.

Elizabeth is a demon who attacked many years ago while my Mom was pregnant with me...She tried to kill my mother while killing me and she was close too but Aunt Piper and Aunt Phoebe came at the right time and said they vanquished her...I guess she's been moved here to the Underworld to deal with souls with this dude.

"Now, how can we help you little dead ones?" Charon said, I felt Percy's emotions which felt weird so I take a step away from him and over to Annabeth. "We want to go to the Underworld," Annabeth said

Charon's mouth twitched which made me slightly nervous, "Well, tha'ts refreshing"

"It is?" Me and Annabeth said in union.

"Straightforward and honest. No screaming, no "There must be a mistake, Mr. Charon." How did you four die anyway?"

Percy nudged Grover.

"Oh...um...drowned...in the bathtub." I resisted the urge to facepalm myself.

"All of you?" elizabeth raised a eyebrow

My brother and friends nodded while I shook my head. "How did you die then, Missy?" Elizabeth crossed her arms looking at me with a challanged look and I try to not look nervous.

"Charmed Ones, I tried to take the book to show the new Source I'm worthy to be his aprentence...they fucking killed me before I had time." I growl and Elizabeth laughed at me while I suspect Charon rolled his eyes at me for my "stupidness".