Chapter 14: Percy and Me Meet Our Father (Part Two)

Part Two....

"You both did well, Perseus and Harmony. Do not misunderstand me. Whatever else you both do, know that you are mine. You are a true son and daughter of the Sea God."

the lightened up my spirits a little knowing I haven't let him down, being afraid of the water and all. I gave him a small smile and me and Percy turned and walked away.

When me and Percy got down to the streets, the jingling blaring in my eardrums, I stopped Percy and turned him to him. "Percy, I have to go now." I said and he frowned. "But that doesn't mean I'm out of your life." He smiled and I smile back.

"Will you visit?" Percy asked and I chuckle. "Of course I will, you dork! I love my family and even if that means you're my Half-brother my mother is the Half-sister to my aunt Piper and aunt Phoebe so you'll always be part of my family."

"Percy, if you're in any trouble or just need me just call me, even if it's a loud whisper, I'll be able to hear you." I told him and he nodded.

"Thanks, by the way."

"For what?"

"For coming along, saving me and my friends in the waterpark, sacrificing yourself in the Underworld, for being here." PErcy said and I smile.

"Anything for family." I said and he smiled. "Remember to call and E-mail me if you can, I'll give you a note to my contacts later."

He nodded and I hugged him and he hugged back. "Tell your mom I said Hi and glad she's okay." I said.

"Yours too," Percy said and I nodded I kiss his temples in a sisterly way and broke the hug. I wave goodbye and orb away.

Home Sweet Home.

A/n: Last chapter is next! Oh my god this is so short I usually have about 108 or 27 chapters! I hope you liked this chapter!

Bye Minions!

I'll warn you for the next book!