Chapter 3

Tanjiro
I wake up in a small room with one window and with one mirror. I look down and I see I'm on a bed, and there's a chain tied to my right foot. I also saw that I'm wearing a white kimono, so I knew someone changed me, but what embarrassed me is that I had no underwear. I start hearing the door unlock which made me get scared so I scooted to the corner of the bed until I touched the wall with my back while trembling. When the door opened I saw Muichiro. "I'm glad your awake~." He tells me while smiling weirdly and while he started walking towards me. "L-leave me...a-alone." I tell him while shaking more and while I started panicking. "Aww~ but why would I do that." He tells me while he got on the bed and went near my face. "Why are you doing this?! Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I tell him while I started crying from so much fear. "Because I love you and your only mine. I won't let anyone or anything get in between us ever again, and I promised myself that you'll be mine forever~." He whispers in my ear and then he pulled me into a forced kiss. I tried to push him off, but he just grabbed both my arms and pinned me to the wall while holding them very tightly. He started licking my lips asking for access, but I didn't obey him and I just kept my mouth shut. It seems he got angry because he tighten his grip on my hands, which made me wince in pain. I still tried to keep my mouth shut but then I felt something rub my member while the pain on my hands started getting worse. I let out a moan when he kept rubbing my member with his leg, which gave him the opportunity to stick his tongue inside my mouth. I started becoming a moaning miss, and my body started becoming weaker. He let go of my hands and pushed me to lay down on the bed. He finally stopped kissing me and when he separated from my lips I saw a string of saliva connecting our lips. He leaned down and started licking and sucking on my neck. "P...p-please stop." I whispered while I was still trying to push him off, but then I let out a loud moan when he touched a very sensitive spot on my neck. "Why would I stop if it sounds like your enjoying it." He whispers while still being near my sensitive spot, which made me shiver. The next thing I know is that he started abusing that sensitive spot. "Ahhh~ S...mhmm~...s-stop." I tell him while he abused that spot, but he didn't listen to me and kept on abusing it. I felt his hand slide down towards my member and then he started rubbing it while he was still abusing my sensitive spot. After some minutes I felt like I was about to cum. "C-cumming!" I yelled but then I felt his hand cover my tip. "Not until I say so." He whispers in my ear while rubbing the tip which made me whimper. "P...p-please." I begged him while I felt uncomfortable. He smirked and then he sat down while still holding my tip. Then he pulled me by the arm and made me sit on his lap, and then he finally let go of my tip. I started cumming and I was looking to the side while panting, but he grabbed my chin and forced me to watch myself cum, by making me look at myself in the mirror. I felt embarrassed and disgusted with myself when I saw how I looked. "You look like such a cute little slut~." He whispers in my ear while he was still forcing me to look at myself cumming. Once I finished he grabbed my hand and pull it towards my hole, which got me confused. "I want you to masturbate right in front of me~." He tells me which made me shake my head as a no. "If you don't I could just fuck you. Right here right now. Your chose." I didn't want him to rape me so I started putting two fingers in me. I let out a wince of pain while I saw him smirking. "Go faster." He ordered me while he started playing with my member. I just nod, and I started fingering myself faster and deeper. "Fuck you look so hot~." He tells me while he was still playing with my member. I find my sensitive spot by accident which made me throw my head back and then I let out a loud moan while I was still fingering myself, and while I had my tongue out from so much pleasure. "Yes just like that, but go even faster. Abuse that spot~." He tells me while I started feeling something poke my bottom. I just nod again while I felt drool on the corner of my mouth, and then I started abusing my sensitive spot. "Ahhh~ it feels so g-good. Mhmm~ I want m-more ahhh~." I moaned while fingering myself even faster on my sensitive spot, and while I actually started enjoying myself. "Yes just like that my little slut~." He purrs while giving me hickeys, and while he was teasing my nipples. All you could hear in the room was his pants, and my moans. You could also hear mushy sounds coming from my hole. Then that's when I felt my member twitch. My fingering got sloppy each second and that's when I finally felt my climax. "C-cumming...mhmm~...a-again...ahhh~!" I moaned out and started releasing, while I was still fingering myself, and while I throwed my head back. It got all over my face and chest, while I still had drool dripping on the corner of my mouth. "Shit. Just look at you~. You look so hot like a fucking slut that's begging to get fucked~." He tells me while still playing with my nipples, and licking the cum off my face. I get my fingers out and I see cum all over it. He grabbed my hand and pulled it towards my mouth. "Suck." He ordered me while he was still teasing my nipples. I shook my head, so he just forced my hand in mouth. I started tearing up while I started sucking and licking my cum off my fingers. He pulls my hand out of my mouth and I see saliva all over my fingers. "N-no more." I panted while feeling tired and dizzy. "Tch Fine." He tells me and throws me off of him and back onto the bed. I see him leave and I sigh out of relief, while I started falling asleep. "Please someone help...me." I mumbled before falling asleep.

Cliff Hanger