Chapter 17

Tanjiro
"Now it's time to throw the bouquet, so all the signle ladies who want to try there luck with their love life by catching the bouquet, please come to the front." I announced, and we hear cheering, and I see people walking to the front where I am.

Once everyone was ready, I got into possession and threw it. I see everyone trying to grab it, while it was going over them, but then it landed on Nezuko's head.

 I see everyone trying to grab it, while it was going over them, but then it landed on Nezuko's head

We all looked and were surprised, even Nezuko. "That was unexpected..." Muichiro mumbled, while standing next to me. "Yeah..." I tell him while staring with disbelief. "Alrighty let's have the groom throw the bride's garter now!" The D.J announced, which made everyone stop being surprised, and everyone cheered. Nezuko looked at me, and moved her eyebrows up and down, while smirking indicting that she was teasing me from what's about to happen.

Author
The wedding garter that Tanjiro is wearing.

TanjiroI sat down while starting to feel embarrassed about what Muichiro is about to do

Tanjiro
I sat down while starting to feel embarrassed about what Muichiro is about to do. Muichiro kneels down on one knee, and lightly grabs my foot. He raises my leg slightly, and pulls the dress up to show the garter. He leans down, and starts to take it off by pulling it off with his mouth. I could hear the camera's from the photographers taking pictures. "Ahhh this is so embarrassing >///<." I thought to myself while blushing, and while watching him him take the garter off my leg.

Once it was off he grabbed it, and he stood up while smiling and holding the garter with his hand

Once it was off he grabbed it, and he stood up while smiling and holding the garter with his hand. Then all the signal guys walked up, and then Muichiro threw it. Yuichiro grabbed it, and Muichiro started teasing him. "Seems you'll finally have someone with you." Muichiro told him, while Yuichiro just rolled his eyes. "Anyways is it time for cake?" Nezuko asked me, while smiling. "Yup." I tell her and she smiled.

When everything was ready the photographer takes a picture of the cake, before Muichiro and I stand next to the cake.

Muichiro was behind me while hugging me, and holding the knife near the cake, while I was also holding the knife near the cake

Muichiro was behind me while hugging me, and holding the knife near the cake, while I was also holding the knife near the cake. We were smiling and getting our pictures taken.

We start passing the slices of cake, and then we sat down to eat.

The rest of the day we were having fun. I also got to talk to a lot of Muichiro's family, and I got to meet them.

Author
When the guests left Muichiro walked behind Tanjiro, and hugged him by the waist. "Tanjiro its time for us to go." Muichiro told him , while smiling . "Okay." Tanjiro tells him, while smiling.

Tanjiro
We said our good-byes to my family, and his brother before we left in a limo. We were in the back, while was sitting on the car seat, and while I sat down on his lap. "Tanjiro..." I hear Muichiro mumble, so I turn to face him, but then he kisses me, which took me by surprise. I was embarrassed since the driver could see or hear us, so I look towards the driver, but I see something blocking the space that's between the driver and passenger seat. It was like a black board. "Tanjiro don't worry he won't hear or see us." Muichiro mumbled in my ear before pushing me down on the care seat until I was laying down. "Okay..." I tell him, while feeling shy and embarrassed. He starts kissing me again, but then I felt his hand slide under the dress, while he was touching my thigh, which made me let out a small moan. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. The kiss started getting heated, while I started enjoying myself. "I got so excited when I had to take off the garter that I didn't know if I would be able to control myself." He whispers in my ear before going to my neck. "Muichiro~..." Is all I could say as I moaned at the sensation of being touched. "Sir we're hear." The driver tells Muichiro, and Muichiro tched. "Don't be angry, Muichiro." I tell him while cupping his cheeks and making him face me. "Please..." I tell him and he smiled. "Alright, I won't." He tells me while smiling. He sits up and opens the car door. He walks out first, and when I was about to walk out as will Muichiro picked me up bridal style. I smiled at this, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I look at the place and it looked way more beautiful when it's night time. Muichiro orders the driver to leave our luggage in the living room before he took me in the room. He gentle puts me on the bed, while smiling. "Tanjiro I have two gifts for you. For making me the happiest man in the world." He tells me, and I looked at him confused from what the presents could be. He gets up, and he tells me to wait in the room before he left. "I wonder what he got me?" I thought to myself while sitting down on the bed.

When he came back he was carrying a box with holes. I hear rummaging from the box, which got me curious what was inside. He puts the box on the bed next to me, while smiling. "Open it." He tells me and I nod. When I open it I saw a cute pomerian, puppy.

"Ahhh so cute >w<!" I yelled, while picking it up and hugging it

"Ahhh so cute >w<!" I yelled, while picking it up and hugging it. "I'm glad you like it." Muichiro told me, while chuckling. "Does it have a name, and what's it's gender?" I asked him, while the puppy was licking my face. "It's a girl, and it doesn't have a name. I want you to name it, since she is your pet." He tells me while sitting next to me.

After some time thinking about the name for the puppy I finally got a name for her. "Cotton. I want to name her Cotton, because she's very soft and fluffy like Cotton." I tell him while smiling, and rubbing the puppy's belly. "Sounds like a good name." He told me while smiling. "Wait, Muichiro what's the second present?" I asked him while being confused where the second present was. "Oh it's in the bathroom. It's next to our room. It's at the left, so go look. I'll put Cotton in her room, which is next to ours, but at the right." He tells me and I nod. I walk out our room, and go to the bathroom.

Cliff Hanger