Chapter 14

Author
When Muichiro and Tanjiro arrived to the theater room. Tanjiro looked amazed at how big it was, but he wasn't surprised anymore of how rich Muichiro and his family are.

 Tanjiro looked amazed at how big it was, but he wasn't surprised anymore of how rich Muichiro and his family are

They sat down and put the movie "The Croods." The only reason they were watching it was because the kids chose the movie. Of course no one was upset instead they were laughing and being like a family. Muichiro wished his brother was here, but he knew that wouldn't be possible since he's the big boss, which means a lot of work. Tanjiro was snuggling closer to Muichiro for warmth and was making himself comfortable. Of course Muichiro smiled at his, while blushing a little. Then all a sudden the door opened and closed. Then someone sat at the other side of Muichiro. "Hey brother." Yuichiro tells him, while smiling.

"Hey brother....umm so why are you here don't you have like a lot of work?" -Muichiro

"Yeah, but Nezuko and her mother invited me, and let me tell you they're scary. Like they yelled at me for not having time for family and stuff like that. They also said that if I didn't come I would regret it later, and I don't want to take any chances. Mostly because they remind me of our mother." Yuichiro tells his brother, while awkwardly smiling. Muichiro laughed at this, but also shivered when Yuichiro talked about their mother. They were scared of her, because she was nice all the time, but if you made her mad or if she was in a bad mood it was game over. Even our dad was scared of her and he used to be the strongest mafia boss.

Later on some people started falling asleep starting with the younger Kamado kids

Later on some people started falling asleep starting with the younger Kamado kids. When the movie finished Muichiro took Tanjiro bridal style, but carefully back to their room, since Tanjiro was asleep. Also before Muichiro left with Tanjiro he made Yuichiro comfortable on the couch, since he fill asleep. It was normal, since he hasn't gotten good rest in a while. The next day Amelia came back, but with some helpers. This time she came to make some dresses and tuxedos for the Kamado family. Tanjiro was with Yuichiro and Muichiro right now. They were checking what decorations and accessories would look good for the wedding. "Here's some pictures of our vacation homes that way you could choose on which one you want to go to for honeymoon." Muichiro tells Tanjiro, while smiling and passing a family album. Tanjiro started looking at the album and saw so many beautiful vacation homes. He also saw pictures of Muichiro when he was little, which made him giggle. Then he Tanjiro saw a vacation home that he liked. "This one, because I always wanted to go to the beach." Tanjiro shows Muichiro, while smiling. When Muichiro saw the picture he smiled.

 When Muichiro saw the picture he smiled

"Okay we'll go there for our honeymoon." Muichiro tells Tanjiro, while still smiling. Tanjiro smiled at Muichiro's response and was excited, because he always wanted to go to the beach, but what he wasn't paying attention about was that it would be for their HONEYMOON, and not just some vacation place to relax 😏.

Rengoku
Officer Iguro told me that Muichiro might have something to do something with the disappearance of the Kamado family, which I don't doubt at all, but to know where they are is the problem. While I was thinking I got a call from Zenitsu.

Author
*Answers the phone* "Hey, Zenitsu." -Rengoku

"Rengoku come quick to the library where I work. Now." Zenitsu tells Rengoku, while sounding serious before hanging up, and leaving Rengoku confused. When Rengoku arrived to the library. Zenitsu took him somewhere more private in the library. "Listen I think I know where Tanjiro might be." Zenitsu tells him, while showing a book. Then he turned to a book page that confused Rengoku. "What is it?" Rengoku asked, while sounding confused. "Look at these two couples last name. It says Tokito. It also says they're a strong mafia family in the United States that CAN'T be caught, and that they had two twins. The twins were named Yuichiro and Muichiro, but that could be a coincidence, but not THIS. Look." Zenitsu shows a picture of the whole family, which surprised Rengoku, because the twins looked like Muichiro.

"Also remember that Muichiro never wanted anyone to know his last name will this was probably why. Also I checked on my computer and put Muichiro picture with the twins picture, and the one from the left shows 95% reliable, but the one from the right shows 100%, which means he's Muichiro." -Zenitsu

"Wow you solve this all in your own?" Rengoku asked, while looking at all book of the Tokito family that was full of notes by Zenitsu. "I mean I do have straight A+'s for a reason." Zenitsu tells him, while sounding proud of himself.

Rengoku
"Anyways let's take this to Officer Iguro." I tell him and he nods. He tells one of the library helpers to take care of the library, and then we ran out to go to Officer Iguro. When we arrived and told Officer Iguro he told his police men. "So we'll be gone for a while to the United States, since now we know where they might, and we might be able to find the Kamado family as will." He tells us and we nod in understanding. When they left I had to explain everything to Zenitsu, since he was confused by what Officer Iguro meant by the "Kamado disappearance." "So it's just not Tanjiro, but his whole family now?!" Zenitsu asked me, while being very confused. "Yeah." I tell him, while still seeing him surprised from the news I told him.

Officer Iguro
When we arrived at the airport we had to be a whole different person, while being in disguise that way if they are in the United States they won't get any information on us. I also had to call some friends of mine who are police officers from the United States that way they could help us. I only brought two helpers with me that way it would look like we were going on a vacation. "Let's just hope they're there." I thought to myself before getting in the plane with the other passengers.

Cliff Hanger