Chapter 9

~Meanwhile with the others~

Rengoku
"Why do I feel like my heart is breaking into little pieces?" I thought to myself while being confused of what this feeling was.

Inosuke
"I miss Tanjiro. I miss missing around with him and playing video games." I thought to myself while slumping on my couch. "I wonder how Tanjiro is and is he safe?" I thought to myself while playing Call of Duty.

Zenitsu
"Ever since Tanjiro left nobody has ever went to the library with me anymore or has helped me." I thought to myself while putting some library books on the book shelfs.

Nezuko
"Onii-chan I miss you and I miss hanging out with you like we always did, and there's still no clue on where you could be." I thought to myself while I throwed the basketball in the hoop.

~Back with Muichiro and Tanjiro~

Tanjiro
Once our date finished it was already night time, so we returned to our room and we changed into some comfortable pajamas, but the embarrassing part is that he forced me to wear girl bunny pajamas. Then he took pictures and started laughing since he always named me "bunny" and now I'm wearing a bunny pajama.

Author
The first one is Muichiro's and the second one is Tanjiro's.

AuthorThe first one is Muichiro's and the second one is Tanjiro's

TanjiroMuichiro started cuddling with me on the bed while he was stroking my hair and while smiling

Tanjiro
Muichiro started cuddling with me on the bed while he was stroking my hair and while smiling. "Muichiro are you going to make me wear girl clothes for the rest of my life 😩?" "Yes." I just sighed at his response, and then I remembered about Nezuko. "What happened love?" He asked me while sounding worried. "I just want to see my family, because I miss them." I tell him while waiting to get yelled at or something but instead I was hugged, which made me fall asleep in like five minutes.

Muichiro
When Tanjiro fell asleep I went to my brother's room. "Hey could you help me with something and I know I'm asking a lot but this request is for Tanjiro." I tell Yuichiro while I say him nod as a yes. "Could you hire Tanjiro's parents that way they move hear and his whole family could be hear. Please." I tell him while bowing down that way he could say yes. "Sure, since I need more workers. Also raise your head up you know I'm here for you, and that I'll support you on anything and everything." He tells me while smiling. "Thank you." I tell him and then leave. Once I entered our room I layed down next to him and cuddled with him. "Tanjiro don't worry you'll be happy once again. I promise." I thought to myself, while I put my head on his and then I started falling asleep.

~The next day~

Nezuko
The next day my parents called me that they got a call about a job the pays very will in the United States. I told them they could go since they need the money very bad, but since I'm under age I have to go with them. I didn't want to leave until something was heard about Tanjiro, but everyone told me that they would call for any new information about Tanjiro. I nod and that's when I packed my things and left Japan with my family. Then someone came to pick up us and started taking us to my parents new job. When he arrived we smiled at how cool it was, but I was also to busy checking the notifications on my phone to see if Rengoku or anybody else knew something new about a clue or something about Tanjiro, but there was nothing not one signal notification.

Tanjiro
"Tanjiro I have a surprise for you so here your clothes, and start changing." Muichiro told me, while smiling. I just nod before he left the room. "You have ten minutes!" I heared him yell out. "Okay!" When I saw the clothes I sighed, because of course he's making me wear women clothes.

 "Okay!" When I saw the clothes I sighed, because of course he's making me wear women clothes

After ten minutes past I heard a knock on the door. "Are you ready?" I hear him ask me from behind the door. "Yes!" I tell him and see him walk in a suit.

 "Yes!" I tell him and see him walk in a suit

"Must be really important." I thought to myself, while looking at him. "You look fabulous as ever Tanjiro." He tells me while smiling, which made me blush. "Y-You to." I mumbled, while being embarrassed. I see him smile, and then he started taking me to who knows where. Then he opened a door, and right there in front of me was my family. "Tanjiro!" They screamed from joy, and they all hugged me. I started crying tears of joy. "I told my brother to bring them here by telling them about a will payed job." I hear Muichiro tell me. "But why?" I asked, while being confused. "Because I hate seeing you sad from missing your family, so from now on they'll be living here and will be taken care of as if their mind, since we'll be getting married and will be family soon enough." He tells me, which made me happy but it surprised my family. "Wait...Marry? Soon a family?" They asked, while being very confused. Then I felt Muichiro pull me in an embrace. "Yes you heard right. Tanjiro and I will be getting married soon enough." He tells my family, which made me blush from embarrassment, which surprised them.

Author
"Also you won't need service here." He said, which confused them, but Nezuko checked her phone and there was zero internet. "There's no internet." She said, while panicking. "Exactly that way you won't call anyone. All you'll be able to use it for is for recording and taking pictures. You'll also won't be able to get out of here." He said, while smirking and then a lot of guards showed up. "Or else you'll be killed." He tells them, while the guards left. "Muichiro please don't harm them!" Tanjiro begged him, while still being in Muichiro's arms. "I won't as long as they follow orders." Muichiro tells him and he just nods. "Anyways I'll be right back with my brother to talk about the rules and other stuff with you and your family, so for now you guys could talk." Muichiro told them, while leaving.

Cliff Hanger