Chapter 6

Tanjiro
When we woke up and ate breakfast all he's doing right now is cuddling me which is getting me annyoned since he won't leave me alone. He also keeps trying to left up the maid skirt which is also getting me annyoned. "Could you let go off me already 💢?" I tell him while struggling to get out of his grip. "No." He tells me while hugging me tighter. "Pleaseeeee." I whined while still trying to get out of his grip. "Fine 😒, but on one condition 😏." "What condition?" I asked while glaring at him. "A kiss." He just tells me while staring at me with his stupid smirk, which made me blush. "In your dreams." I tell him while being annoyed and crossing my arms while not looking at him. "How did you know 😏." When I heard this I blushed more. "If you do I'll cook you all your favorite foods." When I heard this I perked up, and turn towards him with a smile. "R-Really?!" I asked him while sounding excited about eating my favorite foods. "Of course 😇." He tells me while smiling "innocently". "F-Fine." I tell him while blushing and leaning towards him. I gave him a small peck but when I was about to separate from him, he pushed me to deepening the kiss. Then I felt his tongue invad my mouth. "Mhmm~" I moaned while trying to push him off. "Why won't he let go!" I thought to myself while struggling to push him off. I felt his other hand go around my waist and pull me closer. After a couple of minutes he finally separated from my lips while a string of salvia connected us. "Done." He tells me while licking his lips and while smirking. All I could do was look away while blushing. I felt him give me a pick on the cheek and then he sat me on the bed. Then he walked away. "Baka." I mumbled while clinching the skirt.

Nezuko
N: "Hello?"

???: Hello this is officer Iguro. We found a clue on where Tanjiro might be.

N: Really!?!

O.I (Officer Iguro): Yes so we'll come to your house in about five minutes.

N: Okay! Bye and thank you.

O.I: Bye *hangs up*

"This is great news I need to call Rengoku." I thought to myself while smiling from joy that they might of found something about Tanjiro.

Muichiro
When I came back with Tanjiro's favorite food, I saw him smile from joy while his eyes sparkled. I smiled at his cute action and put the plate on the table, and then I saw him start eating like a little kid.

Nezuko
So officer Iguro showed Rengoku and I a video that a drone took, since it was recording wild life of the forest. When the drone spotted something running out of a cabin the drone zoomed in to see what it was, and that's when the officer paused it and cleared the image to see it perfectly. That's when I started crying because it was Tanjiro running away probably from where Muichiro had him locked up. "As you can see he might still be staying in this cabin, which means I'll be sending more officers, but with hounds and drones that way we could find him quicker." He explains to us while closing his laptop. "Okay, but please do everything you can to save him." Rengoku tells him while looking and sounding worried. "We will. Anyways I gotta go that way we could get started." He tells me and I start leading him towards the door. "Thank you and bye." I tell him and just gives a nod before walking away.

Rengoku
"Just hang on a little more, Tanjiro." I thought to myself while seeing the officer walk away.

Tanjiro
"For some reason I feel like something good is about to happen." I thought to myself while smiling at the thought of finally being saved.

Muichiro
"For some reason I feel like something bad is about to happen." I thought to myself while washing the dishes, but that's when it hit me on what it might be.

Tanjiro
I was reading a book, but then my door slams open and I see Muichiro with a weird face expression. He walks towards me and hugs me. Then he pushed me down on the bed while laying ontop of me. "Tanjiro don't...." He whispered the last part, so I couldn't clearly hear him. "Pardon?" I asked while being confused. "Don't leave me again." He tells me while looking at me with a sad expression. I looked confused but that's when it hit me. "The reason I felt that something good is about to happen is because I'm really going to be saved." I thought to myself while still staring at Muichiro. "Promise me you'll stay by my side forever." He tells me while he was grabbing my wrists. "B-but...." "Promise me." He tells me while his yandere side started appearing. "I p-promise." I tell him while shaking from fear and while wincing from pain, because his grip got tighter around my wrists. "Show me." He tells me while he started kissing me, and while his hand went under the skirt. "No no no no! Please not now!" I thought to myself while shaking because I knew what he had in mind. He untied the ribbon that I had on my hair and used it to tie my hands to the bed. "Stop this right now!" I yelled while tearing up and while kicking that way he wouldn't get near me, but it was futile because he grabbed my legs. "Stop misbehaving or it will go worse for you." He tells me while sounding angry. "Wah!" I yelled when he forced me to spread my legs, while I saw him lick his lips. "You look so cute~." He tells me while he stared at me. "He has lust in his eyes." I thought to myself while panicking. "Please...*hic* don't do this." I tell him when I started crying. I felt him go in between my legs while leaning towards me. He let go of my legs and I felt him put his hand on the bed while the other on my cheek. "Don't cry my little bunny. I hate seeing you like this. I promise to make it hurt as little as possible." He tells me while rubbing my cheek and kissing me. My eyes widened when I felt something poking my hole while I still had the stupid panties on. He stopped kissing me and then he put his hands near my shoulders. "Please...stop." I mumbled while I felt him pushing himself on me while whatever was poking me started rubbing on my covered hole. He stopped and started unzipping the maid outfit from the back, and then he started pulling it off. I felt more tears streaming down my face when I felt him sucking and licking on my nipples. I looked to the side and saw the stupid mirror. "I look disgusting, and dirty. I will never be able to see anyone face to face or talk to them the same as I did before ever again." I thought to myself while turning my head to look at wall.

Cliff Hanger

Author
*Dramatic Music*

Will Tanjiro be saved? Will he get raped by Muichiro? Will Muichiro stop before he makes more mistakes? What's going to happen!?