Chapter 18

Muichiro
Tanjiro was taking forever, which confused me, but when I entered the bathroom there was a blinging bright light. "It's all your fault!" I hear Tanjiro's voice yell with anger.

When I adjusted to the light I realized that I was tied to a table. "Today is the day of the execution for Muichiro Tokito!" I hear a guy yell, and then I finally realized that is was all a dream. A hopeless dream that I wished happened. "Do you have any last words, Muichiro Tokito?" The guy asked me while staring at me blankly. "Tanjiro, I love you, and I did this all for you!" I yelled with pride, while smiling. "Is that all?" The guy asked with disgust, and I shook my head. "I'll probably be talking till my last dying breath." I told him and he just rolled his eyes. "Commence." The guy simply said with a serious voice. I could feel chemicals entering my body, as the guy started to speak, but then he said something that surprised me. "The reason of his execution is for killing many people out of jealousy, and for killing the one he loved. He tortured Tanjiro Kamado to death by raping him in front of his sister. His sister is now in coma in the hospital for being beaten up, and her family is taking care of her now. Kyojuro Rengoku lost an eye, and has problems with breathing from the lungs, because he fought Muichiro. This happened after Tanjiro Kamado called the police asking for help. When the police arrived they found Muichiro cradling a lifeless, naked boy. That was Tanjiro Kamado." The guy announced, which made me start shaking. "No! That's not true! He's alive! You're lying! I would never hurt him! Never!" I yelled while crying, as I was struggling on the table. "Tanjiro Kamado has been dead for 2 months now, since Muichiro's trial began, before he entered prison. Then later sentenced to death. Muichiro's brother, Yuichiro, tried to help Muichiro by taking him to a Psychiatric hospital, but Muichiro stabbed him to death. That's when the jury announced for Muichiro's death sentence." The guy continued, as I slowly felt myself starting to weaken, while I closed my eyes. "This is all your fault, Muichiro. How does it feel to be hearing all his? You deserve this. Poor little Muichiro is going to be going to hell as punishment. Not even being able to be by my side like you wanted." I hear Tanjiro's voice tell me with so much hate and disgust, which took me by surprise. I open my eyes, and I saw Tanjiro smiling evilly at me, while holding my face. I see his hands slide down towards my neck before he started choking me. "This is all your fault! I wanted to live happily with my family! With you! But you ruined it all! I hate you, Muichiro Tokito!" Tanjiro yelled while crying, as his grip tightened around my neck. I couldn't breath anymore. I felt all my air running out. "Tanjiro...y-your...al..ive." I mumbled while smiling.

Author
The priest that always attended the execution, was seeing the angry spirit of Tanjiro on Muichiro. He was trying to kill him, and the priest felt so awful for boy, because he knew this boy's soul used to be so clean when he was alive. Something must be connecting him to Muichiro. He seems like he doesn't want to be there. The priest wanted to help the spirit to rest and peace, so it could go to heaven and not be punished by God. The priest saw the hanafuda earrings Muichiro was wearing, which was odd to him. He saw spiritual energy coming from them. "Excuse me, did those....belong to your son?" The priest asked the Kamado's who were crying with sadness and hate, while pointing at the earrings. "Y-Yes...I didn't even realize that he had them. We've been looking...for them...everywhere." Kie Kamado, Tanjiro's mother told him, while Tanjuro Kamado, Tanjiro's father, tried to comfort her. "Excuse me sir, may I come in. I need to bless those earrings so that the spirit within them could finally rest in peace and go to heaven." The priest told the security gaurd that was standing in front of the door. The guy nodded before allowing him to enter. He saw Tanjiro look at him while crying. "Please...help...me." He mumbled, and the priest smiled to comfort him. "Don't worry child. You won't become like him or be punished for this sin. You are not the one to be blamed for this. I will save you." The priest murmured, before he started blessing the earrings.

"Thank you." Tanjiro mumbled while smiling, once the priest finished blessing them. He saw Tanjiro disappear, as Muichiro finally died.

It's been two years since Muichiro's execution. Nezuko woke up one year before, and was going through severe depression. Tanjiro's earrings were passed down to her, which she gladly took. She wore them all the time, which started helping her cope with her depression, because she felt like Tanjiro was still with her.

Rengoku now works at the Kamado bakery to be more involved in the life he could of had with Tanjiro. The Kamado's happily excepted him, and he quit his job to only work at the bakery.

God punished Muichiro by sending him down to earth as a lost soul, wondering around to find Tanjiro. Of course his search would never end, since Tanjiro is in heaven. This search would be forever.

The Kamado's finally started moving on from their son's death, and would always visit his grave. They would also celebrate the holidays, other events, and his birthday like if he was actually with them, which was true. They couldn't see him, but he was happily watching by spirit, because God allowed him to visit the human world. After all, Tanjiro was always such a good child, so he deserved this. Tanjiro was just happy that he was allowed to still be by his family side, and to see them grow up, until one day they would also join him.

The End