Chapter 2

~The next day~

Tanjiro
I wake up to Muichiro staring at me while playing with my hair. "Morning." I tell him awkwardly while sitting up, but he pulls me back on the bed while hugging me, and while smiling. "Good morning, Tanjiro." He tells me while leaning towards my lips for a kiss. While we were kissing the door slams open which surprised us. "Tanjiro I need to talk to you. Privately." Nezuko tells me while glaring at Muichiro like always. "O-okay." I tell her while pushing Muichiro off me and then getting up.

Muichiro
Once Tanjiro left I tched in annoyance from Nezuko bothering us when we were kissing.

Nezuko
Once we made it into my room, I locked the door while sitting on my bed. I pat the space next to me, so Tanjiro walks towards me, and sits next to me. "Tanjiro I'm worried about the relationship you have with Muichiro, so I called Kocho about the situation that you have and she told me that he might be a yandere. I didn't know what that was, so I decided to look it up and I learned that a yandere is a very dangerous person, which made me worry about you. I also got a call from Giyuu and Rengoku. Giyuu told me that Muichiro seemed so angry just because you two were talking, and Rengoku told me that he called you to hang out but you didn't answer your phone. Instead it was Muichiro who answered and yelled at him to leave you alone. Tanjiro there is a time when you feel jealous but there's also a time where the jealously becomes an obsession." I tell him while looking and sounding worried. "T-that can't be truth." Tanjiro told me while sounding like he couldn't believe what I just told him. "It is. A lot of our friends and family are worried about you, and if you don't believe me look it up then. I tell him while handing him my phone that way he could search it up.

~After searching up what yandere means~

"Y-your right he is a yandere." He tells me while he started crying. "I thought it was someone else that killed the people that were close to me, but it was him. I was so blinded, that I didn't even realize it was him. It's all my fault that their dead." He starts crying more while blaming himself. I hug him while rubbing his back. "It's not your fault. He just tricked you." I tell him while calming him down. We hear someone knock on my door and I knew that it was Muichiro. "Coming." I yell while Tanjiro calmed his self down while whipping his tears away. I open the door and see an angry Muichiro holding a knife which scared me. "What did you do to my Tanjiro!? Why is he crying!?" He asked me while glaring at me, and the next thing I know was that I was on the floor almost getting cut on the throat by Muichiro. "I gave you enough chances but I'm tired of you." He tells me while trying to cut me, but I hold the knife with all my strength while crying. "Leave my sister alone!" Tanjiro yells and hits his head with a vase while crying. Once Muichiro fainted and fell I pushed him off, and then Tanjiro hugged me while crying. We call the police and they were dragging Muichiro out of our house while yelling. "Tanjiro don't leave me! I love you! Please tell them this is a misunderstanding!" He yells desperately. "Bye Muichiro." He tells him while looking away which made him angry. "I'll come back! You'll see! And I'll find you that way we could live happy again!" He yells one last time while the police finally put him in the car and left. We sigh in relief and we actually felt at piece for once, but we didn't know that it would last a little while.

~Ten years later~

Tanjiro
Ten years have passed since the accident with Muichiro, and we had to move somewhere else to forget all the bad memories. We still stay in contact with our friends and I have a new a boyfriend. It's Rengoku. We're actually very happy together. I was at the supermarket right now buying food to cook dinner today since Rengoku is coming over. Once I was out the store and was walking home, I didn't see much people since it was night time. I hear a notification come out from my phone and I check what it was about. Once I saw the notification I started crying and trembling which made me drop my things. I fell to my knees while still seeing the notification. I just couldn't believe it. Muichiro, my crazy ex, escaped prison. I was about to get up, but someone grabs my waist and puts a cloth over my mouth. I was struggling but then I started feeling dizzy and tired. "Did you miss me~?" I hear the person purr in my ear which made me realize who it was. I started trembling more and I look to the side to see him smirking. Then I felt my body go numb while everything went black.

Muichiro
Once he fainted I picked him up, and put him over my shoulder. "Hey what are you doing to that young boy!?" I hear someone yell, but I ignored it and started running where I parked my car that I stole from someone. I put Tanjiro at the back seat and started driving away.

Rengoku
Nezuko and I were getting worried since it was getting late, and Tanjiro still hasn't come home yet. That's when we got a notification. My eyes widen when I saw the notification. "Oh no!" We both yelled worried and decided to call the police. "Why did this have to happen today when I was going to finally propose to him." I thought to myself while holding the box that has the ring. Once the police came and we showed them a picture of Tanjiro they looked at each other and nodded. "This is a code 207." The police told someone on the walkie talkie. When the police told us that Tanjiro did went missing, my world crushed down into a million little pieces.

Cliff Hanger