Chapter 4

Muichiro
I started cooking food for Tanjiro and when I finished, I started walking towards Tanjiro's room I heard rustling, so I knew he was awake. I open the door, and I see him flinch and go to the corner of the bed, again. I place the food on the bed and tell him to eat. "No. I don't know if you did something to it." He stubbornly tells me while glaring at me. "Tch." I thought to myself and I took a spoon full of the food and ate it to reassure him that it has nothing. He slowly crawls towards the tray and sits down then started eating. "I'll go perpare the shower for you, so you better have finished your food when I get back." I tell him and then I walk out of the room.

Tanjiro
When he left I sighed. "Why did this had to happen to me?" I thought to myself while I started eating. Once I finished I was bored so I decided to look out the window. All I could see is trees, plants, little animals, etc. "Seems we're in a forest." I thought to myself while sighing and sitting on the bed. I hear the door knob and then the door opens. "Aww~ Seems you did finish your food. *Sigh* I was really hopping you didn't that way I could punish you." He tells me while smirking which made me shiver. He bends over and starts taking the chain off my ankle, and then he pulled it off. When he stood up he crawled over me which made me scare. I closed my eyes while shaking then I felt something go around my neck. I open my eyes and see a collar connected to a leash. Then I felt him pulling on it. "Let's go." He tells me while he pulled on the leash. I just started following him to the bathroom and when we got there he took the leash off. "Strip." He orders me while putting the leash on the sink. "B-but..." I tried to tell him that I didn't want to, but he just grabbed my kimono and pulled it off me. "See easy as that." He tells me while he started to strip as will. "W-what are you doing?!" I asked him while I tried to cover myself. "I'm gonna bathe with you." He tells me and when he was done he went in the bathtub first. "Hurry." He tells me while sounding annoyed. I just nod and went in the bathtub, but then he pulled me on his lap. I see him grab a cloth and put soap on it. He started scrubbing my back which made me flinch. "I-I could do it myself." I tell him while I started panicking. "No." He told me and kept scrubbing me.

~After the bath~

I sighed of relief because he didn't do anything to me. I was sitting on my bed while staring out the window. I saw him outside and I smiled, because I got a hair pin that I saw in the bathroom before he could notice. I unlock the chain and I started running. I saw the door and tried opening it quietly and to my surprise it was unlocked. I start running thru the forest and then I heard him screaming my name. I looked behind me and I see him ran after me while looking very angry. I tried out running him and lose him which I thought it worked because I couldn't see him anymore. I see a cave and ran towards it checking if any animals were in there that way I wouldn't go in, but there was no animals so I went inside and sat down while panting very loudly from being very tired. I hear someone or something walking so I covered my mouth while hiding behind a bolder that's in the cave. I see a human shadow with long hair and I knew it was him, so I tried to keep quiet as much as possible. Once some time has passed and his shadow was gone, I decided to look and check if he was actually gone. I look around and I didn't see him but oh boy was I wrong. Once I got out of the cave I got hit on the side of the head by something. I fall on the ground and grunted. The last thing I saw was him smirking evilly.

~Next Day~

I wake up to a headache and I sit up while rubbing to my head, but when I sit up I hear chains. "Wait....CHAINS!" I thought to myself while being surprised. I look down and see chains on my wrists and ankles. "Oh no." I thought to myself while I started to panic. "Your awake." I look up and see Muichiro standing near the door. I flinched and backed away when he started walking towards me. "I'm very disappointed on you Tanjiro. I thought you would be smarter than to not try to escape." He tells me while glaring at me which made me shake from so much fear. "But I'm glad you tried to escape because that means I could punish you." He smirks while getting ontop of me. "S-sorry....please forgive me." I tell him while I tried to push him off me, but it was futile. I close my eyes when he got near my neck, and then I felt him blow air near my ear and then he got off me while smirking. "That was your punishment." He tells me while smirking and then walking out the room, while living me dumbfounded. "What the hell just happened?" I thought to myself while being dumbfounded and while sighing from relief that he didn't do anything to me. "The chains feel heavy." I thought to myself while trying to take them off. "I could take them off but DON'T try to escape, again." I jumped surprised because he was right infront me, but I didn't even notice. "Okay." I tell him and then he takes them off.

Cliff Hanger