Chapter 10

Author
After Tanjiro explained everything that has happened ever since he was kidnapped upset the worst parts since his siblings were there, it worried his parents. "I'm just happy that we get to see you again, big brother." All of Tanjiro's younger siblings told Tanjiro while hugging him. "I can't believe that he has so much power. I mean look he's basically controlling our life now." Tanjiro's dad tells him, which made Tanjiro nod in agreement. "Yeah and we can't do anything, but to just play along." Tanjiro said with so much sadness. "I'm back." They here Muichiro's voice, which made them flinch. "Anyways lets get started on explaining the rules." Yuichiro tells them, while sitting next to Muichiro on the couch. The Kamado family sat down on the other couch, while Muichiro pulled Tanjiro to sit on his lap. The parents of Tanjiro where angry, but knew they couldn't do anything. The Tokito siblings started explaining the rules that the Kamado family had to follow if they don't want to die. The younger siblings of Tanjiro were scared upset for Nezuko. She just kept glaring at Muichiro without letting him realize it.

Nezuko
"How could Muichiro act like this is normal? He took Tanjiro's freedom and is acting like if this situation is normal." I thought to myself, while feeling rage from what's happening.

Author
"Anyways that will be all the rules." Yuichiro tells them, while standing up. "Anyways follow me, because I'll be taking you to your rooms." He tells the Kamado family and they just nod, and then they left. Now it was just Tanjiro and Muichiro that were alone in the room. "Did you like your surprise, Tanjiro~?" Muichiro asked, while smelling Tanjiro's neck. "Y-Yeah I did." Tanjiro told him, while trying to not moan at the feeling of being touch where he's sensitive.

Tanjiro
"I'm glad to here that, so don't you think I deserve a prize~." Muichiro tells me he started licking my neck. "Don't you think we should...wait until we're in our room." I tell him, while I felt my body warming up. "But you seem turned on~." Muichiro whispered in my ear, and then I felt him push me on the couch. "W-Wait Muichiro." I tell him, while trying to push him off, but it was futile. Then I felt him connecting my lips with his. "Mhmm~." I moaned out, and then I felt his tongue go in my mouth. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer, which deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and started kissing back. "Mhmm Muichiro~." I moaned out his name, while feeling pleasure to be kissed by him. I know it's wrong, but he was my first love and he still acts like himself, but sometimes his yandere side takes over. I'm also still sort of confused with my feelings that I'm feeling for him. When we stopped kissing a string of saliva was connecting our lips. "Hold on tight." He whispers near my ear, so I nod, and then he picked me up. I had to wrap my legs around his waist, while I had my arms around his neck. "Since it's a nice day today how about we go for a swim at the pool~." He whispered near my ear, which made me shiver. "Okay." I mumbled and I see him smile, but it wasn't any ordinary smile. It was an evil smile. "Why is he...don't tell me...O///O." I thought to myself, while realizing what's going. "Wait...you know what never mind about going swimming." I tell him, while blushing and while laughing nervously. "No we're going swimming." He tells me, while smirking, which made me blush.

Nezuko
I was in the bathroom trying to get signal, but nothing was working, but then I remembered that the police officer, Iguro, made me download an app that helps find people's location, without needing internet. Of course it would take a while to send, but it's better than nothing. I go to the app and touched the button. "Location is sending." Is what popped up in my phone. I sighed from relief and got out of the bathroom just to be face to face with one of the guards. "Give me your phone now." He tells me, while sounding and looking serious, but before anything else could happened Tanjiro came, while wearing a.....swimsuit?

Author
This is what Tanjiro is wearing.

Nezuko"Nezuko do you want to go to the pool

Nezuko
"Nezuko do you want to go to the pool. It's a nice day today. All our family is already getting ready to go in the pool." Tanjiro tells me, while smiling, but then his smile faded when seeing the situation. "What's going on?" Tanjiro asked, while being worried. "I need her to give me her phone now." He told Tanjiro, while glaring at me. "But why?" He asked, while sounding worried for me.

Tanjiro
I know something was happening, so I needed to think quick for a plan to protect Nezuko from getting in trouble. Then I got an idea of a way to help without getting in trouble, since there's no cameras in this part of the house. "Help one of the guards is harassing me!" I yelled, while acting like I was panicking and while acting like I was scared. "What no I'm not!" He yelled, while grabbing my arm very tightly. His grip started hurting my arm, but I had to withstand the pain. I looked at Nezuko and made eye contact with her. I started making signals for her to go, and she nodded, while mumbling thank you. "Help he's hurting me!" I kept yelling, which distracted the guard from realizing that Nezuko left. Then a lot of the workers came to "help" me. One of the maids moved me behind her, while the butlers where holding guns at the guy. "He was harassing me, and hurting me. Look." I told them, while showing them the mark on my arm. "No he's lying." The guard yelled with anger. "What's going on?!" I hear Muichiro yell. I see him and then ran towards him, and then I hugged him. "Muichiro he was hurting me and he tried to harass me." I tell him, which made him angry. "No sir you got to believe me. He's lying. His sister was being suspicious about something on her phone." The guard yelled, while trying to defend himself. "Then why choose somewhere with no cameras and to top it off my sister isn't even here." I tell him, while acting scared. "I heard enough. I won't allow you to treat MY Tanjiro like that, and to top it off, to call him a lier." Muichiro said, while sounding very angry. "Take him away." Muichiro order the other workers and they nodded before taking the guy. I knew something bad was going to happen to the guy, but I couldn't allow Nezuko to get hurt or even worse, die. "Tanjiro, what happened I heard a lot of commotion?" Nezuko asked me, while sounding "worried". "Nothing to worry about Nezuko. Oh anyways since it's a nice day do you want to come to the with us at the pool?" I asked her, while smiling. "Sure. I'll get ready and meet you there." She tells me while smiling before she left. "Thank you for saving me Muichiro." I tell him, while hugging him. "Your welcome Tanjiro, and now you know that you could always count on me to protect you." He tells me, while smiling, which made me blush. "Also you look cute in that swimsuit 😏~." He tells me, while smirking and looking at me. "YOU PERVERT >///<!" I yelled, while blushing from embarrassment, which made him laugh. "Your so cute, you know that Tanjiro~." He tells me, while smiling. I was now a blushing tomato from all the embarrassing things he told me. "Anyways let's go to the pool." He tells me, and I just nod, while I was not making eye contact with him from being embarrassed.

Cliff Hanger