Chapter 11

Author
Tanjiro and Muichiro were walking towards the backyard and then saw Tanjiro siblings waiting for them. "Big brother." Rokuta, the youngest sibling yelled with joy, while hugging Tanjiro. Tanjiro laughed and smiled, which also made Muichiro smile, since Tanjiro was smiling. "Tanjiro, our parents are busy organizing their stuff, so they won't be here." Nezuko told Tanjiro, while smiling. "Oh okay." Tanjiro tells her, while smiling. "Alrighty anyways we should go swimming." Muichiro tells them, which made the younger siblings cheer from joy and then they ran outside. When Nezuko and Tanjiro chased after them they left Muichiro, which was part of his plan. Then someone came out from the shadows. It was the same guard that "harassed" Tanjiro. "Go get Nezuko's phone, and destroy it." Muichiro tells him, while being serious and the guard nods before leaving. Then Muichiro sighed, because he knew Tanjiro would risk his life for his family, and he also saw the whole scene, but he wasn't angry at him or anyone at that. When Muichiro finally decided to walk outside he saw the Kamado family being surprised. "The pool is hella huge ⭐️o⭐️!" Takeo, the second youngest said while being amazed. "But this is like any ordinary small pool 😕." Muichiro tells them, while looking confused, which surprised the Kamado family. "That is not normal at the all! It even has a slide, a place to sit, AND it has a hot tub." They yell, while looking at the pool.

" They yell, while looking at the pool

"Exactly this is normal." Muichiro said, which made the Kamado family finally understand. "Damn rich people." Nezuko and Tanjiro cursed, while glaring at Muichiro which made him even more confused than before. "Anyways let's have fun!" Tanjiro yelled, while breaking the silence. Then all his younger siblings yelled with joy as will upset Nezuko, all she did was giggle at how adorable her younger siblings acted when they were with Tanjiro. Muichiro was giggling at how adorable Tanjiro acted. They all put sunscreen and Tanjiro put his youngest sibling, Rokuta, some safety floaties. When Muichiro say this he smiled, because he could already imagine if Tanjiro and him had a kid. They all jump and started splashing, swimming, and playing while having so much fun.

~After playing the pool~

When it started getting dark they got out and started drying themselves, and then change into some comfortable clothes and sat down near the fire place. They started seeing the sunset, which made them be amazed, upset for Muichiro, of the beautiful sunset. "Look big brother the sunset looks so pretty." Tanjiro sister and brother, Hanako and Shigeru said while smiling, which made Tanjiro smile. "Yes, it is beautiful." He tells them, while he was still smiling. Muichiro smiled at this, because everything was going good and nothing bad has happened anymore. Muichiro picked Tanjiro up and sat him on his lap. This made Tanjiro blush, but the younger siblings started giggling upset for Takeo and Nezuko. When it started becoming dark the moon started showing, and it was a full moon. "Ohhh look it's a full moon and the stars are shining so beautifully." Rokuta said, while smiling with amazement. The whole Kamado family was amazed at how beautiful it was tonight. They also saw how the night sky reflected at the pool. Everyone started going inside and saying their good nights.

Tanjiro
When Muichiro and I were in bed I felt happy that he treated my family will today. "Muichiro thank you for not scaring, and hurting my family." I tell him while smiling, and while snuggling with him. "Your welcome, Tanjiro." He tells me, while smiling. "Oh yeah tomorrow some people will come to take your measurements, and other stuff for the wedding." He tells me, while smiling. "Okay." I tell him, and then I felt his lips on mine. "And...I'm sorry." I hear him mumble. "For what?" I asked, while being confused. "For everything I did to you, your family, and friends." He tells me, while showing a small smile. It surprised me at first, but then I gave him a small pick on the lips, which surprised him. "I forgive you, Muichiro." I tell him, while smiling. "This is why I love you, Tanjiro, because your so kind." Muichiro tells me, while smiling. "And I love you, because you always learn from your mistakes. Even though it takes you some time." I tell him, and I see him surprised. "What did you just say...." He asked me, while still being surprised. "I said that I love you, beca...." I was cut off short by a passionate kiss from Muichiro. "You make me so happy when you say those lovely words." He tells me, when he separated from my lips. I saw him crying when he said this, which surprised me at first, but then I smiled. "Then I'll keep saying them over and over again." I tell him, while wiping away his tears. We started having a heated make out session with no hate or force, but with love and joy. I actually felt happy when I felt Muichiro's lips on mine. "More~." I moaned, while feeling pleasure. I see Muichiro smirk, and then he started giving me hickeys on my neck, while I had my arms wrapped around his neck, and while I was a moaning mess, but then we stopped when we heard someone barge in. "Oh s-sorry, I didn't want to barge in. Just came here to do my last task, which is to put some laundry away in the closet >///<." The maid told us, while blushing. Then she left when she was done. "That was embarrassing >///<." I thought to myself, while blushing from embarrassment. "We should go to sleep, and wait until the wedding for the real fun~." I hear Muichiro whisper in my ear, which made me blush even redder. "Don't say that." I said, while feeling embarrassed, which made him laugh. "Let's just go to sleep love~." He teasingly told me, which I knew he was doing on purpose this time.

Maid
"Ahhhh that was so embarrassing, but they looked so cute. Mostly how sir glared at me that way I could leave them alone. Oh I should totally tell my friend about my luck of what I saw, since we are roommates ☺️." I thought to myself, while giggling.

Nezuko
I started panicking when I entered my room, because I couldn't find my phone from where I put it. I even looked everywhere in my room, but couldn't find it anywhere. "Oh no don't tell me Muichiro actually took it or someone from his helpers." I thought to myself, while panicking. "I know we had a great time and everything, but we can't be locked up in this house forever." I thought to myself.

Rengoku
"This is so weird...Nezuko hasn't called me to ask about Tanjiro and that she arrived to where her family is moving, and to top it off each time I call her, her voice mail says that she's busy or that she's off connection." I thought to myself, but then I realized that something might of happened to her, I better call a detective, but tomorrow since it's already night and nobody might be awake at this hour.

Cliff Hanger