Introduction

Tanjiro
Hey the name's Tanjiro Kamado, and I'm fifteen years old. I'm gay and I'm dating Muichiro Tokito. I thought this would be a normal relationship, but boy was I wrong. When I'm around someone Muichiro gets jealous and sends death glares at the people that I talk too. He's always with me and never leaves my side which I'm glad but I want to be with my friends at least once in a while. Also when I hang out with some random people and we become friends, I never see them again which is odd. I also feel like I'm being watched for 24/7, and my stuff keeps disappearing.

Muichiro
Hi the name's Muichiro Tokito. I'm sixteen years old, and I'm gay but only for one person. My Tanjiro. Yeah you heard me. I said MINE. I hate when people are near my Tanjiro and make him smile or laugh because I could only do that also his family, but mostly me. Each time he hanged out with someone it got me angry so I did something about it, and let's just say they're at a better place now. Yes, you guessed it. I'm a yandere, that kills people that come near my Tanjiro. I love him a lot and I would do anything if it means that I'll have him with me forever. I'm also the one that took his stuff and is stalking for 24/7, but I only stalk him for protection.

Nezuko
Hi the name's Nezuko Kamado, and I'm Tanjiro's younger sister. Also I'm fifteen years old. Tanjiro and I live alone at an apartment since we moved to the city for better education. So right now our family still lives at the mountains. I worry about Tanjiro, because I never liked that he's dating Muichiro. Mostly because odd things started happening when they started dating. I also always get a weird vibe when Muichiro is near Tanjiro. I told mom and dad, and then they told me to keep a close eye on Muichiro when he's near Tanjiro, which I am doing.

Zenitsu
Hi the name's Zenitsu Agatsuma, and I'm sixteen years old. I'm also one of Tanjiro's best friends. I think of him as an older brother since he's very kind. I'm very worried about him like probably everyone else since he can't hang out with us a lot anymore because of Muichiro.

Inosuke
Yo the name's Inosuke Hashibira, and I'm sixteen years old. I'm also one of Tanjiro's best friend's. I hate but I mean HATE Muichiro, because he doesn't let Tanjiro hang out with anyone upset for himself and for Nezuko. Which pisses me off, because others want to hang out with Tanjiro as will

Rengoku
Hello the name's Kyojuro Rengoku, and I'm eighteen years old. I'm also one of Tanjiro's closest best friends. I secretly have a crush on him since he's like a ball of sunshine, but I can't get near him or know anything about him, because of his stupid obsessive boyfriend, Muichiro.

Cliff Hanger

Author
Sorry for the short chapter 😅, but I promise next chapter will be longer (heh that what she said😏). Also the one that gave me this idea was @ReaderXW, and I'll be making other Muichiro x Tanjiro stories since @ReaderXW requested stories of Muichiro x Tanjiro. I also think this is going to be a lot of fun to write about 😄.