Chapter 1

Tanjiro
Today was a working day at the cafe. I love working there but Muichiro hates it for some reason. I get in the bakery and was welcomed by Giyuu. "Hey Giyuu." I tell him while smiling. "So are you two dating already?" I asked while elbowing him which made him blush. "Y-yeah." He mumbled while getting ready for work. "I'm glad, and I told you everything would workout one day." I tell him while getting ready for work, and he just answered me with a nod. "Tanjiro so don't you think it's weird that something bad happens to someone ever since you started dating Muichiro." He tells me while sounding concerned. "Yeah but..." Before I could answer Urokodaki yelled "it's time for work" so we yell "okay", and walk out of the changing room. I was the cashier for today while Giyuu baked.

FC (First Client): "Hey cutie I would like a small strawberry cake and a latte."

T (Tanjiro): "Right away sir 💢." I tell him while I was fake smiling and while I felt a vain pop out from anger, because my first client had to be a pervert. "Giyuu! First order is a small strawberry cake and a latte!" I yell since he was in the kitchen.

G (Giyuu): "Okay! It will be ready in fifteen minutes!"

T: "Okay!" "Sir it will be ready in fifteen minutes." I tell him while checking how much that will all cost.

FC: "Okay cutie."

T: "Next customer!"

N (Nezuko): "Onii-chan table five will like a lotte."

T: "Okay."

~After Work~

When work was over Sabito came to pick up Giyuu since they were going on their first date which made me happy for them. "It was a pleasure to meet Giyuu's best friend." Sabito tells me while shaking my hand and while he was smiling. "It was also a pleasure meeting his boyfriend." I tell him while smiling. Then we wave good-bye and then they left. "Who was that 💢?" I hear someone ask me and I already knew who it was. "Hey Muichiro. It was just Giyuu's boyfriend. He just came to pick him up since they're going on their first date." I tell him while smiling which made him drop his frown and it made him smile. "That's good to hear." He mumbles but I could still hear what he said. "Tanjiro sorry I...." Nezuko was talking while smiling but then she stopped and flinch when she saw Muichiro. "Hey Muichiro 💢." I hear Nezuko tell him while her scent gave off an angry scent. "Hello Nezuko." He tells her while smiling.

~At home~

Muichiro was with me in my room since he always loves sleeping at my place which is odd but I just ignore it.

Muichiro
I'm watching a movie right now with Tanjiro, and we ran out of popcorn to eat so he went to make more. The movie was paused and while I was waiting for Tanjiro I hear a phone ring. I check mine but nobody was calling, and then I see Tanjiro's phone vibrating while ringing. I check who it was, and it was Rengoku. I decided to answer the phone since I have the right to since everything that is his is mine, and everything thats mine is his. "Hey Tanjiro want to hang out at my house today. I got the second part of the video game that we love playing?" He asks which got me angry because he wants Tanjiro to be in HIS house. "He has plans, bye 💢." I tell him while sounding angry. "Muichiro..........?" He wanted to ask me something but I just hanged up on him and erase the call then put Tanjiro's phone away.

Rengoku
"That basterd! He's out of control 💢!" I thought to myself while getting angry since he is becoming to possive over Tanjiro, which pisses me off since he doesn't mostly let Tanjiro do anything without him.

Muichiro
"I brought more popcorn." I hear my angel tell me while holding a bowl of popcorn. "Okay." I tell him while smiling. I tell him to sit on laps which makes him blush but he just nods and does what I told him which made me happy.

~After the movie~

We cleaned everything up and I asked him if I could stay over since it's a Sunday tomorrow which means he won't be busy. "Sure." He tells me while smiling. I burrowed some of his pajamas and then we layed next to each other while smiling. We snuggled next too each other and I was so happy about it. I kissed him on the lips which surprised him but then he started kissing me back. I kissed him more passionate which made him moan, and it made me happy. We separate from the kiss and finally decided to go to sleep.

Nezuko
"*Sigh* Muichiro is to addicted to Tanjiro and he just doesn't leave him alone. He's with him almost all the time." I tell Kocho on the phone while sounding worried.

K (Kocho): "I think you need to move far away or something because it sounds like Muichiro is a yandere which is very dangerous."

N (Nezuko): "What's a yandere?"

K: "I don't really know how to explain it, so it's better if you look it up that way you know clearly about what's a yandere."

N: "Okay thank you for telling me and for always helping me."

K: "You don't need to thank me. You know I will always help you because were best friends."

N: "Yeah but I still want to thank you."

K: "Okay, anyways I gotta go now. Bye."

N: "Bye."

I hang up and decided to quickly search up what it meant, because I was starting to really worry for my brother's safety. I'm not even be able to sleep from wanting to know what a Yandere is.

Once I searched it up, I was in shock. "I need to tell Tanjiro as soon as possible or else everything could escalate so quickly." I thought to myself while panicking.

Cliff Hanger