Chapter 8

Tanjiro
I was looking in the room and it looked way more fancy. I looked thru the window and saw a beautiful garden but there were a lot gaurds standing everywhere. "Why is there so many gaurds?" I asked myself while being even more confused. I saw one of the gaurds look at me and it made me flinch, so I backed away from the window. I sat back down on the bed while trying to think about what's going on and where I am. "Bunny~." I hear Muichiro's voice and then I see him open the door while he had a tray of food that looked like it costed like food that came from a rich restaurant. He puts the tray infront of me while smiling. "T-Thank you." I mumbled and then he sat me on his lap. "Your welcome love, but today I'm going to feed you as a celebration that we'll live happly together forever~." He tells me while giving me some food. "Later we'll go to the backyard okay." He tells me while feeding me and while smiling. All I could do is nod and not do anything else since I didn't know what to do right now or what to even think. After I finished eating, I saw Muichiro smirking. "Oh no not again 😥." I thought to myself while knowing he was about to make put on something embarrassing. When he forcefully changed me, while I tried to escape, he finally finished and showed me in the mirror while smiling. I started blushing from so much embarrassment because he forced me to wear a short kimono that's for women, while my bangs were on the side, connected to a hair pin. Then he started taking pictures while getting a nose bleed which made me blush even more from how embarrassed I was. The maids also had to teach me how use high heels since stupid Muichiro also made me wear shoes that have heels. "How could women wear this? They must be suffering 😩." I thought to myself while the maids were still helping me on how to walk in high heels. The good thing is that the high heels are not to high because it would have been even more difficult to walk in them.

Author
The kimono he's wearing, the shoes he's wearing, and the hair pin he has on the side of his hair.

AuthorThe kimono he's wearing, the shoes he's wearing, and the hair pin he has on the side of his hair