14: Airplane Pt2

"Hyung, please don't leave."

"I'm sorry taetae I have no choice"

"But why?!"

"Tae, please try to understand....I can't tell you, you're gonna be in danger."

"I DON'T CARE HYUNG, JUST TELL ME PLEASE!"

"Tae.....please don't cry."

"Please tell me." Taehyung said now sobbing harder.

"Bye taehyung." Yoongi said, his eyes slightly moist.

"HYUNG NO OH MY GOD, DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THEM!"

"Tae. You will be safe here and that's what matters to me right now."

"Hyung....."

"Stay safe..." were yoongi's last words as he left the boy with his parents.

Tae's parents had found out about Yoongi's job... of course they hated him for that, but it was not like they had never not hated him....

He was five when he got adopted by the Kim family, Tae was just a baby then and yoongi adored him, his foster parents however hated both the children. They had to adopt yoongi because he was a cousin's son, they had left for another country and had told Tae's parents to take care of him. Yoongi's parents loved him...but not more than their job, which would've been sacrificed if yoongi had stayed with them.

His foster parents were mean to both the children, they had even tried to get rid of Tae by giving him to the place where yoongi worked.....a place where they slaughtered or used people who were disowned by their loved ones.

The place where yoongi worked.

He had saved the boy and warned the parents that he would turn them in to the cops if they ever did anything to Tae, he didn't care about himself when it was about his brother.

As for him, the place where he worked was no longer safe for him, he was considered as a traitor. They wanted him dead.

So he ran away, away from Daegu, away from Tae and his parents.

~

"Yoongi is my step-brother...."

"WHAT?!" Jimin, Jungkook, Hobi, Namjoon and Jin said together.

"Yeah...."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, can I please talk to you Yoongi?......alone."

"Yeah, okay. I owe you that much."

"Oh, no no, you owe me a lot more."

"Wha- I mean of course." Yoongi said not expecting the other to make jokes at this time.

"Good."

They walked away from the other four as they all were still a little shook from the announcement.

As soon as they were sure the others couldn't hear them, Tae grabbed Yoongi and turned him around.

"WHY?!"

"Tae what-"

"I SAID, WHY?!"

"I had to...."

"YOONGI. GIVE ME PROPER FUCKING ANSWER."

"Tae.....ugh, okay."

Yoongi narrated the whole story which had been hidden from the other boy for so many years, except the part that he was a part of another such organisation.

"Oh my god......I-I need some time yoongi..."

"I understand tae, take your time, I know it's a lot to process."

They returned back to the others who had already gotten along with each other, Namjoon a and Jin were talking to each other while Hobi and Jungkook were just listening and nodding at times.

Yoongi coughed a little to get the attention, they turned towards them,

"You guys done?" Jin asked a little curious himself too.

"Yeah...so...since me and tae already know each other, y'all wanna introduce yourselves?"

"Yeah sure, I'm Jung Hoseok, call me Hobi though, dance major, sunshine of the group." Hobi said happily.

"Woah- okay." Yoongi said smiling a little.

"Park jimin, dance major too, angel in the group and Tae's mom." Jimin said.

"Mmm, Hi you definitely do look like an angel." Yoongi said, wait a minute.....YOONGI SAID WHAT?! Namjoon stared at his grind open-mouthed, did Min Yoongi just call someone an angel? Woah...

Jimin smiled at the boy as Jungkook continued after him.

"And you already know me." He said.

"Yep."

"I'm Kim Taehyung, fashion designing major, cutest in the group." He said a little proudly.

"Hey! I'm the cutest!" Jungkook protested.

"Not when your pissed mister."

"Okay, fine." Jungkook said pouting.

~

__________________________________________

B)

Letting people go doesn't mean you're bad, if they let you go too then it isn't  worth feeling bad about :)

Love you!!

__________________________________________